Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

7 hours ago, Body ache said:

Yeah we don't need Larry just so RCA could pour money into Britney. They should pour money into Britney regardless and not just for the first single. :howdareyou:

RCA is in general known to not waste too much money on promotions etc. I think it's better to change the label, I would even say the manager, the choreographer, the one who do her outfits on stage (horrible), a whole reset of her team (of course no hate to them).

It's just that I think Britney should go into another direction, I mean, Glory didn't worked well because it's not the style of music that touch everyone and all generations, I think Britney Jean won against Glory just due to Work B***h, it's a song that touched more generations and also was popular. 

I prefer for her to not continue the Glory style on B10 but do something more urban, which sounds 2000 but not too much and essentially sounds new, why not a Blackout style where we can find a song with Gimme More style, an album with a huge variety of songs like In The Zone, with some songs that sounds 2000 pop classic like the Britney album and some songs that sounds modern like Circus or Femme Fatale.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 6/9/2020 at 12:01 AM, Itachi said:

and change record labels too. imagine if this whole Mood Ring surprise release was handled by Interscope or Columbia. :whitneyshade:

does she still have any albums left to fulfill with RCA :whitneyshade:

Columbia didn’t exactly handle Jessica Simpson well..... she had a powerhouse voice and as much as I love Irresistible.... they forced her down that route and that was a flop because she was seen as a BritBot! 

21 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

Columbia didn’t exactly handle Jessica Simpson well..... she had a powerhouse voice and as much as I love Irresistible.... they forced her down that route and that was a flop because she was seen as a BritBot! 

but her last release with Columbia was successful - In This Skin. she flopped when she transferred to Epic and released a country album :tiffhair:

Mariah and Beyoncé were successful with Columbia though, maybe Successica shouldn't have parted ways with them :jj:

18 minutes ago, Itachi said:

but her last release with Columbia was successful - In This Skin. she flopped when she transferred to Epic and released a country album :tiffhair:

Mariah and Beyoncé were successful with Columbia though, maybe Successica shouldn't have parted ways with them :jj:

Unfortunately In This Skin was a flop until Newlyweds became popular and it was the show and herself that made it popular... NOT her record label....

She moved to Epic and A Public Affair Flopped because of the divorce and the GP were on Nicks side... again not Epic’s fault... they let her release the music she wanted!! And Do You Know was under Columbia’s Country label, she was on loan from Epic... and that flopped oh look that was under Columbia. 

maybe you should read Open Book and actually educate yourself... even she bashes Columbia and Tommy Mottola for what they did to her, even in newlyweds she bashes Columbia for telling her how to sing! Get your Facts right! 

MC was married to the CEO of Columbia which is why it was successful all of their money went to her and her promotion....her albums were being sabotaged  by the label after the divorce which is why she moved labels! 

So you can take your Gif’s and your false info bye bye now! 

jessica simpson 90s GIF

17 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

Unfortunately In This Skin was a flop until Newlyweds became popular and it was the show and herself that made it popular... NOT her record label....

She moved to Epic and A Public Affair Flopped because of the divorce and the GP were on Nicks side... again not Epic’s fault... they let her release the music she wanted!! And Do You Know was under Columbia’s Country label, she was on loan from Epic... and that flopped oh look that was under Columbia. 

maybe you should read Open Book and actually educate yourself... even she bashes Columbia and Tommy Mottola for what they did to her, even in newlyweds she bashes Columbia for telling her how to sing! Get your Facts right! 

MC was married to the CEO of Columbia which is why it was successful all of their money went to her and her promotion....her albums were being sabotaged  by the label after the divorce which is why she moved labels! 

So you can take your Gif’s and your false info bye bye now! 

jessica simpson 90s GIF

educate me, Successica stan :gobaby:

hold up, you're claiming she flopped because she was marketed to be a Britney copycat, which is partially true. but didn't she took a different direction when she starred in a reality series, and then released albums that were musically different from what Britney was releasing; especially with her last album which is a country record. so, no, you cannot entirely claim that she was a Britney copycat all throughout her career which caused her to flop all the way. to hell i care if Columbia did not know how to maximize her talent, but i don't think it should be blamed entirely on her record label. it's like saying Britney is flopping now because of RCA's fault only, when we know she has a ****ty management behind her and she refuses to promote heavily. :tiffhair:

yes, it is given that Mariah was married to Mottola, but after their separation, Mariah was still able to achieve success despite being under Columbia and all the singles sabotage that happened. how do you explain Beyoncé's success then, convenient that you avoided her? :tiffhair:

3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

educate me, Successica stan :gobaby:

hold up, you're claiming she flopped because she was marketed to be a Britney copycat, which is partially true. but didn't she took a different direction when she starred in a reality series, and then released albums that were musically different from what Britney was releasing; especially with her last album which is a country record. so, no, you cannot entirely claim that she was a Britney copycat all throughout her career which caused her to flop all the way. to hell i care if Columbia did not know how to maximize her talent, but i don't think it should be blamed entirely on her record label. it's like saying Britney is flopping now because of RCA's fault only, when we know she has a ****ty management behind her and she refuses to promote heavily. :tiffhair:

yes, it is given that Mariah was married to Mottola, but after their separation, Mariah was still able to achieve success despite being under Columbia and all the singles sabotage that happened. how do you explain Beyoncé's success then, convenient that you avoided her? :tiffhair:

Did I say she was Britney Copycat? I said BritBot.... a word Jessica uses herself in her book.

Look love you are wrong and you know nothing, now please go educate yourself! 

Until you do I won’t be engaging with someone of lesser knowledge so thank you for trying to reply..... love to see I touched a nerve, have a wonderful day See Ya Goodbye GIF by P!NK

23 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

Did I say she was Britney Copycat? I said BritBot.... a word Jessica uses herself in her book.

Look love you are wrong and you know nothing, now please go educate yourself! 

Until you do I won’t be engaging with someone of lesser knowledge so thank you for trying to reply..... love to see I touched a nerve, have a wonderful day See Ya Goodbye GIF by P!NK

why would waste my time digging more info about a flop though :tiffhair:

sweetie, you're cute. acting all cocky yet you can't hold a conversation. good riddance :begone:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Itachi said:

why would waste my time digging more info about a flop though :tiffhair:

sweetie, you're cute. acting all cocky yet you can't hold a conversation. good riddance :begone:

Awwwww look at you trying to act all tough and sassy.... what a joke you are! 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7bfe153504dc1773fdf6a

43 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

With all of this Glory stuff happening, something’s gotta be coming with her music career. Her team knows there’s interest, so they would be DuMb to spoil they cool momentum. Let’s be positive and enjoy the surprises as the come..  :clicktina:

I Agree, New Music Is Coming... The Only Problem Is That’s It’s Going To Be Either Femme Fatale Era 2.0 Or Worse, Britney Jean Era 2.0 :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1