Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

2 minutes ago, joko***** said:

I love that video, but no one even knows if that’s true..

if we lived in a world of “well so and so didn’t do it” we would be ****ed.

im just sad because as a person of color, I’m hurt she’s not acknowledging this. I really am.. idk why. Today’s just been crazy.

she barely controls her social media, let alone publish that kind of statement, wtf do you expect her to do? 

maybe they'll publish something later.

she doesn't have to do it. she's shown it already many times before, and not publicly (same for charity, how many times she didn't even take a picture for it?).  

I understand your feeling, but don't overreact on a person that is in a conservatorship for not speaking up about the situation, that's kinda inappropriate  :fakecry:

& the situation may've been crazy, but today is not an exception, as it happens almost everyday in the world. I've witnessed Black people being 'controlled' by policemen with their white friends being barely looked at. and genocides are occurring right now in Asia & Africa (Tutsis in Burundi, Rohingyas in Birman, Banana in the 'Democratic' Republic of Congo). what happened in the USA is sad, and of course, decisions are to be taken. I hope that this country isn't stupid enough to reelect Trump. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

she barely controls her social media, let alone publish that kind of statement, wtf do you expect her to do? 

she doesn't have to do it. she's shown it already many times before, and not publicly (same for charity, how many times she didn't even take a picture for it?).  

I understand your feeling, but don't overreact on a person that is in a conservatorship for not speaking up about the situation, that's kinda inappropriate  :fakecry:

& the situation may've been crazy, but today is not an exception, as it happens almost everyday in the world. I've witnessed Black people being 'controlled' by policemen with their white friends being barely looked at. and genocides are occurring right now in Asia & Africa (Tutsis in Burundi, Rohingyas in Birman, Banana in the 'Democratic' Republic of Congo). what happened in the USA is sad, and of course, decisions are to be taken. I hope that this country isn't stupid enough to reelect Trump. 

Omg I’m not trying to overreact! I just got excited when I saw she posted a story and it wasn’t related to anything going on right now. But you’re right about not really controlling her account. Idk. A lot of emotions today.

unfortunately, I think this country stupid enough to do so.  

Just now, joko***** said:

I just got excited when I saw she posted a story and it wasn’t related to anything going on right now. But you’re right about not really controlling her account. Idk. A lot of emotions today.

unfortunately, I think this country stupid enough to do so.  

I hope so, demagogy in democracy isn't really the smartest choice :imacat:

& don't worry, I understand, I'm just at a loss to understand how could anyone hate on another person because of a skin colour, let alone feeling superior about it :fakecry:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

If she can get to like 20k, she should be able to chart right?

Daisies only sold 17,000 and debuted at #40 but with a music video and decent streaming.

Our streaming number is atrocious but if we’re stable on top of the chart, it might have a chance to debut in Hot100. 

• Love 1

I bought it, made 8 other friends buy it, and have been streaming my Apple Music playlist of MOODRING all day. We have to get this to chart Britney Army!! Let’s show our girl how much we ADORE her.
Feels like I’m a kid all over again, so excited. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, conceptuel said:

This. I can see If the GP gets angry at her for being quiet, but we Britney fans already know whats happening with that account... Britney social media is far from personal, even tho It's promoted as extremely relatable and real. It's the fakest.

I Hope they post something, but during the weekends usually there's no much activity on her IG. Maybe Britney doesn't even know about the chaos.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Britney is very alienated and we all know It. Maybe she doesn't even know about what's going on, till now we didn't even have a video of her acknowledging mood ring... 

It is bad for her image to keep quiet, but that Instagram is her team's territory, not hers.

I love how we blame the conservatorship/her handlers for anything.