Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

Why do you guys think LOUser didn’t post about “mood ring” on her insta? She posts about all of her other clients and their new music...but nothing about mood ring hitting #1. Something must be going on behind the scenes. I think Britney is now more in control than we know, and maybe that’s why we’re finally getting what we want. And maybe LOUser is pissed because of that 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Why do you guys think LOUser didn’t post about “mood ring” on her insta? She posts about all of her other clients and their new music...but nothing about mood ring hitting #1. Something must be going on behind the scenes. I think Britney is now more in control than we know, and maybe that’s why we’re finally getting what we want. And maybe LOUser is pissed because of that 

Lou M. Taylor : Full Name Louser Menopause Taylor

• Haha 9
34 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

She's busy looking for the next person to sue :snooptoya:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Britney's fans are old fashioned, they buy things. Gaga's fans are focused on streaming... but buying is better than streaming in the music Industry... I guess 

:yaknow:

We do both. We’re millennials. We’re tech savvy as well as educated. We’ve always been a force of nature.

Miss Germanotta got the Aguilera treatment today. She needed a wake up call. I’m all the way here for it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11778-1380669724-0.

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, Richyroyal1 said:

Does Tidal count?  I have been repeating it all day...but that may not count either!

Also this is my first time posting.  Love reading lol your comments.

Yes! Thats an official streaming platform! Keep it up! 

Welcome babe, enjoy your stay at Exhale! <3 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Richyroyal1 said:

Does Tidal count?  I have been repeating it all day...but that may not count either!

Also this is my first time posting.  Love reading lol your comments.

It supposedly does, I've been streaming Britney and Gaga there all day but always unsure about the streams since Jay Z has been accused of messing the streams lol and I personally believe he does. But hoping there's some decency and he hasn't stomped as low as removing streams from his wife's peers lol

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Wait whaaaat? Has Lou been posting about Britney at all lately? That’s interesting

Just now, blackoutbixxh said:

Britney Spears releasing a 4 year old single and going #1 on the day Lady Gaga releases a long anticipated new album is indeed karma for when Gaga completely made a joke out of her Video Vanguard Award at the 2011 VMAs with this mess 

mtv%20vmas%20britney%20gaga.jpg 

Payback is a *****... Britney *****! 
:hiii:

Britney needs to go after Beyonce next for having Brit introduce her during her vanguard speech, and trying to overshadow her again with that extra 16 minute VMA performance. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Britney Spears releasing a 4 year old single and going #1 on the day Lady Gaga releases a long anticipated new album is indeed karma for when Gaga completely made a joke out of her Video Vanguard Award at the 2011 VMAs with this mess 

mtv%20vmas%20britney%20gaga.jpg 

Payback is a *****... Britney *****! 
:hiii:

That was all pre planned and Britney was in on it. I'll never forgive her for introducing Beyonce that night tho. A career low and she was also in on that.

• Like 3