Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

9 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

That was all pre planned and Britney was in on it. I'll never forgive her for introducing Beyonce that night tho. A career low and she was also in on that.

I’m sure her team was in on it... but I highly doubt Britney herself knew exactly what was going to happen and agreed to it. It was embarrassing for everyone involved. :nochillbrit:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’m sure her team was in on it... but I highly doubt Britney herself knew exactly what was going to happen and agreed to it. It was embarrassing for everyone involved. :nochillbrit:

Umm her team is a lot of things, but sending Britney on stage while accepting the most important award of her career in front of millions knowing the skit that was about to happen and not telling her I am 100% sure they did not do. It does feel very cringe worthy, the whole thing. I used to be happy Brit didn't kiss her, but since it was so cringe, maybe had Britney kissed her it would have been an instant iconic moment and save them from the cringe with the right thing to say after it happened? They still would have needed to get rid of the all time low embarrassing career moment Beyonce intro.

28 minutes ago, Barajas said:

The fact that Mood Ring is still at 1 and separating from the others song below  :kisses2all:.
Capture1.png

Keep that trend queen! Guys tomorrow we should to maintain this... if you have some extra coins give it another purchase (im planning to buy it 10 times un Itunes USA). 
Those raw vocals deserve it :barbie:.

I’ve already purchased two copies. If people want it gifted to them let me know I’ll send out 10 copies!!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Okay but GERMANY and BELGIUM: STEP UP YOUR GAMES PLEASE.

JAJA, IST JA GUT! Ich kaufe, ich streame*

*I buy, I stream. It's hard work here in Germany, but we're keeping it up :qtbrit:

Remember: Scream & Shout was 9 weeks on #1 @ single charts Germany and the most successful song in 2013. When we want it, we get it :werk:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Umm her team is a lot of things, but sending Britney on stage while accepting the most important award of her career in front of millions knowing the skit that was about to happen and not telling her I am 100% sure they did not do. It does feel very cringe worthy, the whole thing. I used to be happy Brit didn't kiss her, but since it was so cringe, maybe had Britney kissed her it would have been an instant iconic moment and save them from the cringe with the right thing to say after it happened? They still would have needed to get rid of the all time low embarrassing career moment Beyonce intro.

You give her team way more credit than I do. I’m sure they told her she’d be receiving the award from Gaga and they would act like they were about to kiss before Brit pulling away, but I doubt they told her Gaga would be looking like a creepy, dirty, greasy man. I thank God they actually didn’t kiss. That would have made it even more cringe worthy than it already was. I’m with you though, using that to have them introduce Beyoncé was the worst part of it all. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

You give her team way more credit than I do. I’m sure they told her she’d be receiving the award from Gaga and they would act like they were about to kiss before Brit pulling away, but I doubt they told her Gaga would be looking like a creepy, dirty, greasy man. I thank God they actually didn’t kiss. That would have made it even more cringe worthy than it already was. I’m with you though, using that to have them introduce Beyoncé was the worst part of it all. 

I don't wanna remember this mess again. what a cringe moment for her. whoever accepted that introduction should part ways with Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I genuinely think that she was in to doing the intro for Beyonce, I mean Beyonka was going to announce her pregnancy... you know how our home girl feels about it :) 

Now the Gags part :gagasmile: It was cringe yes, but not a career low, considering this was 2011 give 2011vmaney some credit she was glowing ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

The fact that Mood Ring is still at 1 and separating from the others song below  :kisses2all:.
Capture1.png

Keep that trend queen! Guys tomorrow we should maintain this... if you have some extra coins give it another purchase (im planning to buy it 10 times un Itunes USA). 
Those raw vocals deserve it :barbie:.

Can someone explain these numbers to me? I don’t get what I’m looking at.... flop 

56 minutes ago, Criminal4Britney said:

I’ve already purchased two copies. If people want it gifted to them let me know I’ll send out 10 copies!!!

Gift me it please!! ;)

I can't buy it atm because my bank card was stolen and is frozen :( I have been streaming it on spotify

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Gifting the song wont count towards charting though. You’d need to give them gift cards and they would need to purchase it by themselves

Yeah guys I’m simply paying some friends/family £1 via online banking for them to buy it on their account, at least I know its counting 100% rather than spending money gifting wondering if it will work or not.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sign the petition! And I think yes if her label sees possible revenue...

We've heard from sources though that Britney doesn't want to work until the c-ship ends. What if they force her to film a music video? Yeah, I'm going to support the song and that's that. #FreeBritney is more important than Justice for a song.

• Love 1
  • Like 5