Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

9 minutes ago, britrey said:

If they released it worldwide and announced it through their social media and even on Britney's accounts, why can't they just push it a little bit more then? Ugh.
If their intention is to just make it available worldwide, they wouldn't have to really announce it, right?

And one more thing, does a LYRIC VIDEO really help? I mean.. We have the official audio uploaded already on YouTube.

A really cool lyric video 

3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

But no one is expecting anything sis, no need to be a Debbie Downer. This song is the little song that could, it was never suppose to take off the way it did 4 years later. If it debuts at even #100 that would still be a feat. If it doesn’t chart then we still made a statement working as a fanbase to gather together and purchase Mood Ring enough to make it #1 on iTunes. Longest iTunes #1 since Hold It Against Me, so we are winning. Remember this isn’t even a single. 

Umm I get that, I don’t know where you came from but some exhalers were asking questions & asking how does iTunes & streams work. I was talking & responding to they questions never a downer hunty 

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Umm I get that, I don’t know where you came from but some exhalers were asking questions & asking how does iTunes & streams work. I was talking & responding to they questions never a downer hunty 

Okay girl, you are right. Lets just stream Mood Ring. :cutesybrit: