Britney says she's scared to dance in her Mary Jane Heels in new IG post

godneyjspears

I wonder if Britney does the same 3 moves over and over thinking "wow Im so sharp and on point" and then watches the recording and thinks "wow this is awesome choreo, fiyaaahhh"! :sneer:

Has she seen prime Britney dancing before? The difference is mind boggling. :gtfo:

I mean yes she looks sharp, but that doesnt make this quite good...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has the potential her eye connection to the camera felt familiar to primeney.

I don't usually make comparisons because it just isn't fair to her no one is the same as they were 20 years ago but like someone else said with the right choreography and focus she could come close.

This videos are fun though. She's having fun. 

3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

She has the potential her eye connection to the camera felt familiar to primeney.

I don't usually make comparisons because it just isn't fair to her no one is the same as they were 20 years ago but like someone else said with the right choreography and focus she could come close.

This videos are fun though. She's having fun. 

It’s the same Britney making these goofy videos as the Britney doing the goofy dance on Chaotic. I really think she just needs a choreographer that she can fully be herself with, one that will work with her and her demands instead of her team’s. 

1 hour ago, AP4 said:

I finally noticed how short her real hair is. She has thick beautiful hair I never understood the extensions. She can rock short hair too. I wish she’d give her head a break from the extensions. 

Agreed!  I wish she would give her hair and scalp a break from them.  To be honest I think the longer hair is like a security blanket for her.  I have a lot of clients that their hair is everything to them.  I get it though.  Looking back at old pictures and videos is interesting because I never noticed how short her natural hair was.  I think after Oops it always seemed she had this short layer.  As long as she’s happy that’s all that matters, right?  That’s all you can really hope for her.  :sendinglove:

2 hours ago, AP4 said:

I finally noticed how short her real hair is. She has thick beautiful hair I never understood the extensions. She can rock short hair too. I wish she’d give her head a break from the extensions. 

It is that the extensions that she uses are bad and cheap. Good hydration or good keratin, a good cut, and her hair is ready and above all healthy.

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Okay I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored. I'm bored in the house and I'm in the house bored. Bored in the mafukin' in the house bored. And I'm bored in the mafukin' in the house bored, ha. :barbie:

Bored in the house, bored in the house, bored! 💃🏽

Archived