Cardi B's new single is coming soon! "The music is recorded already"

• Leader

Cardi B is one of the lead rap artists in the game. She has a new song on the way and says it's coming soon.

Do we have any Cardi B stans up in Exhale? I gotta admit I do like her music and her personality, however I haven't fully dived into her music. Not to compare apples to oranges, but I like Nicki's music better. I just feel like it flows better. But I'm interested in Cardi's new song.

Thoughts?!

cardi.jpg.fdeed0f02ad8acedf520b090fd48ed19.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

yea with like 10 others helping her 

dont even, everyone knows she doesnt write her own songs

try again 

And you think Queen Britney Spears writes all of her songs solo? What’s the difference between Britney using songwriters and Cardi using them too?! Birdbrain. Cardi is listed as a songwriter on each of her songs. Deal. Nicki is just a queef 

16 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

And you think Queen Britney Spears writes all of her songs solo? What’s the difference between Britney using songwriters and Cardi using them too?! Birdbrain. Cardi is listed as a songwriter on each of her songs. Deal. Nicki is just a queef 

Britney Spears is a singer. That's the difference. If you're a rapper you should have the largest hand in the creation of you're raps. And not to say that having other writers is bad but, Belcalis Almánzar has went on record saying that she doesn't write her stuff and she doesn't care. And what does Nicki Minaj have to do with Cardi's (lack of) talent. Just shows how ignorant you are on the matter. And I'm not even saying this to drag Cardi 'cause I actually enjoy her music; Invasion Of Privacy SLAPPED. BUT that doesn't mean that @Britneyarmy8 didn't raise a valid point. Also I find it ironic that you support Cardi B so much when you give so many other female artists hell for being "problematic" when Cardi has had a litany of "problematic" acts and she has definitely had more "problematic" moments in two years than Nicki has had in ten.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
30 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Y’all cardi stans are Delusional I didn’t even mention Nicki but ofc u brought her up. Also Britney is a multi talented performer who dances, sings, plays instruments, and loads of other stuff and has written many songs. Cardi is a rapper lol, they are supposed to write their own raps. Anyways u were so quick to cancel doja (which I agree with) but let’s not forget that cardi literally drugged men and stole from them  

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Y’all cardi stans are Delusional I didn’t even mention Nicki but ofc u brought her up. Also Britney is a multi talented performer who dances, sings, plays instruments, and loads of other stuff and has written many songs. Cardi is a rapper lol, they are supposed to write their own raps. Anyways u were so quick to cancel doja (which I agree with) but let’s not forget that cardi literally drugged men and stole from them  

You sound ridiculous for attacking Cardi B for lip syncing and having songwriters when you and I both stan the queen of lip syncing, having songwriters, and who didn’t even sing her 8th studio album, YET we call her the princess of pop. That’s like being a dentist with no teeth....it’s a CONTRADICTION! 

Also, Cardi is multi talented: she’s a rapper, singer (she sang thru your phone), dancer, comedian, television personality, and comedian pretty much. 

And honey, cardi addressed those alleged rumors and I’m not going to defend what she did.

Moral of the story, you’re expecting cardi to write her own raps by herself and rap live 100% of the time, yet you don’t expect the same from Britney and Nicki? And, let’s not act like Nicki doesn’t have a billion songwriters credited on her albums, doll. Super bass was mainly sung by Ester Dean (sip that ️)

42 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Britney Spears is a singer. That's the difference. If you're a rapper you should have the largest hand in the creation of you're raps. And not to say that having other writers is bad but, Belcalis Almánzar has went on record saying that she doesn't write her stuff and she doesn't care. And what does Nicki Minaj have to do with Cardi's (lack of) talent. Just shows how ignorant you are on the matter. And I'm not even saying this to drag Cardi 'cause I actually enjoy her music; Invasion Of Privacy SLAPPED. BUT that doesn't mean that @Britneyarmy8 didn't raise a valid point. Also I find it ironic that you support Cardi B so much when you give so many other female artists hell for being "problematic" when Cardi has had a litany of "problematic" acts and she has definitely had more "problematic" moments in two years than Nicki has had in ten.

You sound ridiculous. A singer and rapper both should have input into their songs. But the difference between cardi and Britney is cardi is credited on EVERY SONG as a writer, Britney is not. Stop holding cardi to a standard you don’t even hold Britney to. Britney didn’t even sing one of her albums!!! Yet we still stan her and call her the princess of pop! You sound foolish! 

5 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Cannot wait! CARDI is the Queen of Hip Hop! Nicki is nothing but the Queef of hip hop.

:umomg::umomg::umomg:

Pink Friday-

First Week Sales- 

US-375,000 (#2) 

WW- 722,000

Second highest first-week sales for a female rapper

Highest first week-sales WW for a female rapper

WW sales- 8.1 million

US- 3 million

UK- 282K

Best-selling Debut album by a female rapper
Invasion Of Privacy-

First Week Sales-
US-
255,000 (#1)

WW- 658,000 

Most streamed album in Apple Music in a week 

WW sales- 3.5 million

US- million units

UK- 100k

Most streamed album by a female

You tried tho:queenflopga: Nicki will always be the queen of rap, if she were to be ever dethroned, she will be by any female rapper...but Cardi. Nicki actually writes what she spits unlike the person whom you for no reason compared too.:ohwut:She might have a Grammy, but what’s the worth of the Grammys nowadays. So many legends like Diana Ross haven’t received one. Cardi will never reach that position, ever!:lessons:

compare naomi campbell GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

:umomg::umomg::umomg:

Pink Friday-

First Week Sales- 

US-375,000 (#2) 

WW- 722,000

Second highest first-week sales for a female rapper

WW sales- 8.1 million

Best-selling Debut album by a female rapper

US- 3 million

UK- 282K

Invasion Of Privacy-

First Week Sales-
US-
255,000 (#1)

WW- 658,000 

Most streamed album in Apple Music in a week 

WW sales- 3.5 million

US- million units

UK- 100k

Most streamed album by a female

You tried tho:queenflopga: Nicki will always be the queen of rap, if she were to be ever dethroned, she will be by any female rapper...but Cardi. Nicki actually writes what she spits unlike the person whom you for no reason compared too.:ohwut:She might have a Grammy, but what’s the worth of the Grammys nowadays. So many legends like Diana Ross haven’t received one. Cardi will never reach that position, ever!:lessons:

compare naomi campbell GIF

I’m not talking to you as I stated yesterday. Leave me alone. Lil Kim is the true queen of hip hop. Followed by cardi. Nickis biggest songs are POP. She’s the biggest fraud in the world 

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You sound ridiculous. A singer and rapper both should have input into their songs. But the difference between cardi and Britney is cardi is credited on EVERY SONG as a writer, Britney is not. Stop holding cardi to a standard you don’t even hold Britney to. Britney didn’t even sing one of her albums!!! Yet we still stan her and call her the princess of pop! You sound foolish! 

Sis no no no. This is a crappy comparison sis please no. Britney has not sung any of her albums? That was only for Britney Jean. Plus Britney DID record the vocals for Britney Jean but her team secretly put Myahs vocals in it. It is nothing new. Sony has been doing this for many years. Britney is the princess of a pop for her icon status, videos like OIDIA, BOMT, Toxic, Circus...performances like the Slave 4 u VMAs, her OIDIA-CIRCUS tours, the VMAs , her iconic choreography and lastly impact on this generation has not been imitated by many artist except for Gaga and few others. We know RCA as a horrible and scandalous group who sabotages their artist. Britney has decided the idea and concept of her most iconic music videos, she had written 11 out of 14 tracks in the zone, she was the executive producer of blackout, she was the main writer of Britney Jean. She had a lot of creative control over glory. We aren’t even holding Cardis standards because Cardi hasn’t even reached half of Britney’s status. U just can’t compare!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block