Cardi B's new single is coming soon! "The music is recorded already"

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Has cardi not done several skits on late night shows, commercials for Pepsi, etc etc.?? Shes a comedian and you’re big mad. Nicki isn’t nothing but the Queef of Hip Hop with no Grammys. To be the queen of hip hop, your biggest songs have to be hip hop...not pop.

You sound so ignorant. To be the Queen Of Rap you need IMPACT and to you need to be a great RAPPER. Cardi at the moment has neither of those things. How is someone the Queen of anything when they've only been in that industry for 2 years. You have to EARN Queen status. And your hip hop vs. pop point is moot as well because the only actual hip hop hits has are Bodak Yellow and Motor Sport (which Nicki was on). Girls Like You is pop and I Like It is Latin. 

2 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

You sound so ignorant. To be the Queen Of Rap you need IMPACT and to you need to be a great RAPPER. Cardi at the moment has neither of those things. How is someone the Queen of anything when they've only been in that industry for 2 years. You have to EARN Queen status. And your hip hop vs. pop point is moot as well because the only actual hip hop hits has are Bodak Yellow and Motor Sport (which Nicki was on). Girls Like You is pop and I Like It is Latin. 

Cardi has a hip hop Grammy and all of the heavy hitters in the rap community regard cardi b’s debut album as a hip hop classic. Leave me alone! Nicki Minaj’s biggest hits are POP SOMGS!! Nicki is a fraud!!!

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Cardi has a hip hop Grammy and all of the heavy hitters in the rap community regard cardi b’s debut album as a hip hop classic. Leave me alone! Nicki Minaj’s biggest hits are POP SOMGS!! Nicki is a fraud!!!

Grammys are subjective. "Heavy hitters" in the rap communities opinions are subjective. What is objective though is that most of Cardi B's songs are not purely hip hop. Another thing that is objective is that most of Onika Tanya Maraj's discography is hip hop regardless of what becomes a "hit single". Another thing that is objective is that you are currently spiraling and attempting to grasp for straws on your ignorant flawed perspective. Restating the same lie doesn't make it true. And if anyone is a fraud it's you. I could've defended Cardi B better than  saying Britney doesn't write her songs and Nicki is a "fraud". If you're trying to stan someone you gotta come with the FACTS! All you have is delusional opinions.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Grammys are subjective. "Heavy hitters" in the rap communities opinions are subjective. What is objective though is that most of Cardi B's songs are not purely hip hop. Another thing that is objective is that most of Onika Tanya Maraj's discography is hip hop regardless of what becomes a "hit single". Another thing that is objective is that you are currently spiraling and attempting to grasp for straws on your ignorant flawed perspective. Restating the same lie doesn't make it true. And if anyone is a fraud it's you. I could've defended Cardi B better than  saying Britney doesn't write her songs and Nicki is a "fraud". If you're trying to stan someone you gotta come with the FACTS! All you have is delusional opinions.

Dude leave me TF alone. The library is closed! I’m tired of reading you!

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Deyonce said:

I literally explained that the Grammys has no worth. EVERYONE FREAKING EVERYONE DOES NOT AGREE WITH CARDI WINNING THAT GRAMMY. CARDI was given so much BACKLASH when she won it! 

20 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Cannot wait! CARDI is the Queen of Hip Hop! Nicki is nothing but the Queef of hip hop.

One Dumb ******** cant be better than Queen Nicki Minaj. When Cardi collabed with Mariah Carey, Madonna, Beyonce, Ariana Grande and others? While Nicki was doing it, Cardi was still shaking her a*s for money :nicki2:

2 minutes ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

One Dumb ******** cant be better than Queen Nicki Minaj. When Cardi collabed with Mariah Carey, Madonna, Beyonce, Ariana Grande and others? While Nicki was doing it, Cardi was still shaking her a*s for money :nicki2:

Uh, that has no relevance doll. Moral of the story is nickis big east hits are POP SONGS! Super bass, starships, say so, are pop songs! Cardis biggest hits are HIP HOP songs! You can’t be the queen of hip hop with pop songs, girl! Make it make sense!

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Uh, that has no relevance doll. Moral of the story is nickis big east hits are POP SONGS! Super bass, starships, say so, are pop songs! Cardis biggest hits are HIP HOP songs! You can’t be the queen of hip hop with pop songs, girl! Make it make sense!

Anaconda is her most watched solo single so her big hits arent just pop. Also Super Bass is mixed with rap so you cant count it for a just pop song. And I dont see a problem for being versatile :chrissy:. Also who is the best selling female rapper of all time? And no, that's not Cardi. :quirkney:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

Anaconda is her most watched solo single so her big hits arent just pop. Also Super Bass is mixed with rap so you cant count it for a just pop song. And I dont see a problem for being versatile :chrissy:. Also who is the best selling female rapper of all time? And no, that's not Cardi. :quirkney:

Honey, you’re commenting on a day old post looking for attention. ALL OF NICKIS BIGGEST SONGS ARE POP! Cardis hits are HIP HOP! Big difference! Go get your attention from someone else, weirdo 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, you’re commenting on a day old post looking for attention. ALL OF NICKIS BIGGEST SONGS ARE POP! Cardis hits are HIP HOP! Big difference! Go get your attention from someone else, weirdo 

Wow. Are we going to offend now? So clever. And how am I looking for attention? By saying the truth? Sure. I dont care how old this post is, you are mad, because you cant accept the true. Cardi is just an industry plant while Nicki is a real artist. That's all :) 

16 minutes ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

Wow. Are we going to offend now? So clever. And how am I looking for attention? By saying the truth? Sure. I dont care how old this post is, you are mad, because you cant accept the true. Cardi is just an industry plant while Nicki is a real artist. That's all :) 

A real artist with no Grammys, and didn’t get her first #1 hit until her 109th single that she hopped on which was going to hit #1 anyway. If Cardi is an industry plant, Nicki is the industry queef. She is insecure, addicted to ***** allegedly, hasn’t been Uber successful since Safaree stopped writing her lyrics, and surrounds herself with troubled people (ie her husband). Nicki ain’t 💩

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

A real artist with no Grammys, and didn’t get her first #1 hit until her 109th single that she hopped on which was going to hit #1 anyway. If Cardi is an industry plant, Nicki is the industry queef. She is insecure, addicted to ***** allegedly, hasn’t been Uber successful since Safaree stopped writing her lyrics, and surrounds herself with troubled people (ie her husband). Nicki ain’t 💩

I dont get your logic, seriously... First, The Grammys are joke nowadays. Second, why you gotta hate someone when you love someone. Can't you just support both of them, because they both are the most successful female hip-hop artists. Cardi may has Grammy or #1 song, but she just isn't iconic as Nicki, let's be honest. i see you are a Cardi try-hard fan, but you are deny Nicki's achievements and you are just saying things where Cardi is better like the Grammys. Okay, but Nicki is the queen of hip-hop, stop denying that. Cardi has 2-3 worldwide hits and her carreer is just 3 years old. She may be the next hip-hop queen after years, but now Nicki is hoding this achievement. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

I dont get your logic, seriously... First, The Grammys are joke nowadays. Second, why you gotta hate someone when you love someone. Can't you just support both of them, because they both are the most successful female hip-hop artists. Cardi may has Grammy or #1 song, but she just isn't iconic as Nicki, let's be honest. i see you are a Cardi try-hard fan, but you are deny Nicki's achievements and you are just saying things where Cardi is better like the Grammys. Okay, but Nicki is the queen of hip-hop, stop denying that. Cardi has 2-3 worldwide hits and her carreer is just 3 years old. She may be the next hip-hop queen after years, but now Nicki is hoding this achievement. 

Honey, I’m not reading your essay. Once again, leave me TF alone. Nicki ain’t 💩. Bye girl

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block