Cardi B's new single is coming soon! "The music is recorded already"

5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m not talking to you as I stated yesterday. Leave me alone. Lil Kim is the true queen of hip hop. Followed by cardi. Nickis biggest songs are POP. She’s the biggest fraud in the world 

Gurl I have no problem with you. U have a point that lil Kim is the true queen of hip hop, but don’t compare Nicki to Cardi. There we plus NO need to compare them. You could have just said “I am excited for her song :makeitrain:“ but u wanted to extend it out and proceed to compare her. Gurl c’mon

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Throwing shoes at another woman is SOOOOO comedic :OMGney:

Has cardi not done several skits on late night shows, commercials for Pepsi, etc etc.?? Shes a comedian and you’re big mad. Nicki isn’t nothing but the Queef of Hip Hop with no Grammys. To be the queen of hip hop, your biggest songs have to be hip hop...not pop.

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sis no no no. This is a crappy comparison sis please no. Britney has not sung any of her albums? That was only for Britney Jean. Plus Britney DID record the vocals for Britney Jean but her team secretly put Myahs vocals in it. It is nothing new. Sony has been doing this for many years. Britney is the princess of a pop for her icon status, videos like OIDIA, BOMT, Toxic, Circus...performances like the Slave 4 u VMAs, her OIDIA-CIRCUS tours, the VMAs , her iconic choreography and lastly impact on this generation has not been imitated by many artist except for Gaga and few others. We know RCA as a horrible and scandalous group who sabotages their artist. Britney has decided the idea and concept of her most iconic music videos, she had written 11 out of 14 tracks in the zone, she was the executive producer of blackout, she was the main writer of Britney Jean. She had a lot of creative control over glory. We aren’t even holding Cardis standards because Cardi hasn’t even reached half of Britney’s status. U just can’t compare!

I never said Britney has never sung her albums. I said she didn’t sing one of her albums. This is why I said leave me alone. I cannot debate you. Stop looking for attention from me

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Has cardi not done several skits on late night shows, commercials for Pepsi, etc etc.?? Shes a comedian and you’re big mad. Nicki isn’t nothing but the Queef of Hip Hop with no Grammys. To be the queen of hip hop, your biggest songs have to be hip hop...not pop.

Omg r u-:cackling:

95% of celebrities have done SNL skits, does that mean that they r comedians? No. They r given scripts to memorize and with expression and “personality”, act.

I already mentioned the Grammy thing. Literally nobody except for u Cardi stans, take that win seriously. Cardi became the joke of twitter the night she won that award. In front of other rap albums that had a higher meta critic rating, a album full of radio-friendly hits won the award. Grammys have been taken as a joke and no more seriously since 1996. 
Nickis biggest song was anaconda...which was a hip-hop track.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I never said Britney has never sung her albums. I said she didn’t sing one of her albums. This is why I said leave me alone. I cannot debate you. Stop looking for attention from me

Gurl I don’t need yr attention. If you meant that, u should check yr sentences properly and re-write it.

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Omg r u-:cackling:

95% of celebrities have done SNL skits, does that mean that they r comedians? No. They r given scripts to memorize and with expression and “personality”, act.

I already mentioned the Grammy thing. Literally nobody except for u Cardi stans, take that win seriously. Cardi became the joke of twitter the night she won that award. In front of other rap albums that had a higher meta critic rating, a album full of radio-friendly hits won the award. Grammys have been taken as a joke and no more seriously since 1996. 
Nickis biggest song was anaconda...which was a hip-hop track.

Dude, leave me alone. When you continue talking to someone after they say stop, it’s called harassment. Go focus on your music and leave me alone. 

43 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You sound ridiculous. A singer and rapper both should have input into their songs. But the difference between cardi and Britney is cardi is credited on EVERY SONG as a writer, Britney is not. Stop holding cardi to a standard you don’t even hold Britney to. Britney didn’t even sing one of her albums!!! Yet we still stan her and call her the princess of pop! You sound foolish! 

The difference between a rapper and a singer is that the singer's talent is their VOICE and a rappers talent is their bars. If a rapper doesn't write their own bars then their only "talent" is speaking over a beat which anyone can do, as I'm sure almost everyone on this entire website knows how to perfectly recite at least one rap verse. And Britney still gets dragged to this day by her fans about Britney Jean. We don't defend her for that. So I don't understand why you're trying to defend Cardi for this. And I never said you can't enjoy Cardi's music. I enjoy Cadi's music. I just said that her not writing her raps is a valid criticism of her artistry and that your defense of her is hypocritical given the fact that you drag other women in the industry for less. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm ready. At least she isn't married or related or support child rapists like the other girl. Who used to be a pop star and dressed like lady gaga in the beginning of her Career. 

She literally drugged and robbed men like... no I’m not saying what nicki does is right but like?? If u wanna play that game then u should acknowledge what cardi used to do lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block