Cardi B's new single is coming soon! "The music is recorded already"

20 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

She has a lot of competition now. Lizzo, Megan The Stallion, Doja Cat, City Girls + more have arrived since her last album. Hopefully its a banger :truthtea:

Lizzo is a singer not a rapper :rihstare:

*Edited*

, Sorry I thought you referred to rappers for a sec , im dumb :raven:

8 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, you’re commenting on a day old post looking for attention. ALL OF NICKIS BIGGEST SONGS ARE POP! Cardis hits are HIP HOP! Big difference! Go get your attention from someone else, weirdo 

Nicki’s biggest songs and hits are also Beez In The Trap, Only, Truffle Butter, Superbass, Chun-Li and so many other songs from The Pink Print which Cardi attempted to “rap”. 

I may be curious how everything will work for miss Cardi. After Nicki’s infamously “sympathy and payola” line when addressing the issue with Cardi, nothing been the same. Funny how after that she lost all the stamina, all her features were flopping, etc. One thing I know for sure, she won’t deliver bars. She’s wack. She ain’t a rapper. 

Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat are far more interesting than Cardi, and they move with good energy. :ari:

23 minutes ago, Displacey said:

Nicki’s biggest songs and hits are also Beez In The Trap, Only, Truffle Butter, Superbass, Chun-Li and so many other songs from The Pink Print which Cardi attempted to “rap”. 

Super bass is a pop song and was half sung by Ester Dean. The other songs weren’t even top ten hits aside from chin-li. Her biggest hits are POP songs! Super bass, anaconda, starships, say so, etc. she’s the “queen of rap” yet her biggest hits are POP! K, thanks. ❤️

13 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Super bass is a pop song and was half sung by Ester Dean. The other songs weren’t even top ten hits aside from chin-li. Her biggest hits are POP songs! Super bass, anaconda, starships, say so, etc. she’s the “queen of rap” yet her biggest hits are POP! K, thanks. ❤️

You must suffer from something. Really. 

The ones that are claiming Nicki doesn't have rap hits, are the first *****es to know and sing along to these songs: 
“I never ****ed Drake, I never ****ed Wayne, all my life man **** sake” 

“I was in a plane with Dwayne” 

“50k for a verse no album out” 

“pull up in a monster automobile gangsta with da bad ***** that came from Shri Lanka”

Everyone knows The Queen Of Rap after those songs. You bum. 
Also, when Nicki first came out the dominant genre in the music industry was Pop. Nicki came through the ******* door, annihilated Kim’s legacy with Romans Revenge and gave careers to some little rappers. Yes, she mixed rap with pop, but her most famous and legendary lines are from her RAP songs. Capisci? Have several seats because I can drag you all day, but by your response you’re a 12 years old who doesn’t comprehend the differences between rap and pop. Silly rat

3 minutes ago, Displacey said:

You must suffer from something. Really. 

The ones that are claiming Nicki doesn't have rap hits, are the first *****es to know and sing along to these songs: 
“I never ****ed Drake, I never ****ed Wayne, all my life man **** sake” 

“I was in a plane with Dwayne” 

“50k for a verse no album out” 

“pull up in a monster automobile gangsta with da bad ***** that came from Shri Lanka”

Everyone knows The Queen Of Rap after those songs. You bum. 
Also, when Nicki first came out the dominant genre in the music industry was Pop. Nicki came through the ******* door, annihilated Kim’s legacy with Romans Revenge and gave careers to some little rappers. Yes, she mixed rap with pop, but her most famous and legendary lines are from her RAP songs. Capisci? Have several seats because I can drag you all day, but by your response you’re a 12 years old who doesn’t comprehend the differences between rap and pop. Silly rat

I’m suffering from something yet you’re on a blog writing essays on a day old post. Bye. Get your moment elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m suffering from something yet you’re on a blog writing essays on a day old post. Bye. Get your moment elsewhere.

:tifflmao:

Weak ***. I never started yet you’re  begging me to leave you alone. You a pathetic clown. You’re under every Nicki post spreading all this bull**** because she’s a better rap ***** than your irrelevant IG models fave. You’re also full of **** and a cheap clown cause youre insinuating all this things yet you can’t backing it up.

6 minutes ago, Displacey said:

:tifflmao:

Weak ***. I never started yet you’re  begging me to leave you alone. You a pathetic clown. You’re under every Nicki post spreading all this bull**** because she’s a better rap ***** than your irrelevant IG models fave. You’re also full of **** and a cheap clown cause youre insinuating all this things yet you can’t backing it up.

Continue writing your essays on an old post craving attention. Your frustration is clearly misplaced (hence your screen name). You’re not getting any more attention from me, this is the last you’ll be hearing from me. Mwah 😘 

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Continue writing your essays on an old post craving attention. Your frustration is clearly misplaced (hence your screen name). You’re not getting any more attention from me, this is the last you’ll be hearing from me. Mwah 😘 

**** outta here you bum. I’m an OG exhale member. I been here when the site was at its peak.
Did you use frustration? Funny how you’re on every Nicki’s post being frustrating about her succes. You a clown. You nada :bang:

1 minute ago, Displacey said:

**** outta here you bum. I’m an OG exhale member. I been here when the site was at its peak.
Did you use frustration? Funny how you’re on every Nicki’s post being frustrating about her succes. You a clown. You nada :bang:

You’re an exhale OG yet your profile says you joined Saturday at 8:44 am? Oh, okay. Loser. Stop talking to me weirdo 

• 5 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block