6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Before 2013 though she could’ve still had chart success off sales alone. I know Rádio wasn’t playing Britney that frequently and she was still getting hits. I do think it’s quite comical that in the age of streaming they still give radio that much power like who listens to the radio anymore? I know it’s been YEARS for me and probably like when I was in middle school :haha:

"Make Me" got tons of radio play on KIIS FM in LA. I assumed it was the same everywhere... Madonna hasn't had radio play in LA since "Die Another Day"...  but I agree with you. Why does radio count so much?? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Do you really believe that? That I stole @Mattyj7883 from you? :blol:

I'm also a new member. In fact, Matty is my senior Exhaler. :tiffdrink:

I’m just messing with you Roxxy! ☺️ I’m not being serious at all. ❤️❤️❤️ This is all in jest. I can’t drag Doja and Nicki fans all day, I need something to change the pace throughout the day.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m just messing with you Roxxy! ☺️ I’m not being serious at all. ❤️❤️❤️ This is all in jest. I can’t drag Doja and Nicki fans all day, I need something to change the pace throughout the day.

Ok good to know. 💛 ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, scottmoorela said:

"Make Me" got tons of radio play on KIIS FM in LA. I assumed it was the same everywhere... Madonna hasn't had radio play in LA since "Die Another Day"...  but I agree with you. Why does radio count so much?? 

Funny enough KIIS FM was where I first heard Make Me when my Bluetooth was acting up and I switched over to radio real quick and imagine how shook I was to hear the song premiere :haha: now that I think about it I also heard Hold It Against Me on KIIS FM too 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And now to think about it some more singles that deserved more are Miss Igloo Australia's last efforts. These should've been bigger smashers but people done cancelled her :fakecry:

What independent artist is giving us visuals like these? :clicktina:

Not igloo Australia 😭🤣🤣🤣 in my defense was a monster of an album. I still bop to it weekly. Spend it and Hoemita are my anthems

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block