1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:
  • Carly Rae Jepsen’s entire discography 
  • Harleys In Hawaii - Katy Perry
  • Younger Now - Miley Cyrus
  • All Britney songs that we’re affected by the radio ban

:tiffdrink:

I barely listened to Harleys In Hawaii the day and added it to my playlists (well the KANDY remix)  and that was going to be my Katy pick but bone apple teeth slaps :clicktina:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I agree that every song deserved more EXCEPT Bed by Nicki and Bon Apetit by Karl. Both songs were trash.

I'll take no Bed slander :lessons: I'll allow the latter because it wasn't my favorite at first, but considering the production it should've been bigger than some of her other big hits :gloss: @JordanMiller can we please get the other reactions back cause that needed a WOW react :haha: thank you!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I'll take no Bed slander :lessons: I'll allow the latter because it wasn't my favorite at first, but considering the production it should've been bigger than some of her other big hits :gloss: @JordanMiller can we please get the other reactions back cause that needed a WOW react :haha: thank you!

Bed was trash. And don’t get me started on the video 😳 An absolute tragedy. That is the song that should’ve been called #yikes 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block