5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Selena’s your other Mabel one is a hit overseas I believe and your Ariana one was top 10 and did just what it deserved 

Omg I forgot Mabel's. :deadbanana: But i'm not her. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg you're right about my other 2 alter egos but you're forgetting the most senior Boyfriend single of them all. :barbie:

• Haha 2
Just now, Roxxy said:

Omg I forgot Mabel's. :deadbanana: But i'm not her. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg you're right about my other 2 alter egos but you're forgetting the most senior Boyfriend single of them all. :barbie:

I was gonna say Ashlee’s but thought that would be shade cause she’s no longer famous :haha: but yes that is the senior and the Queen of them all :clicktina:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok so you DO wear pants sometimes I don’t know how you survive winter 

If i come to work wearing pants, my alternate office clothes would be a skirt and I always bring shorts for when you know I need to h0e it up after work. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was gonna say Ashlee’s but thought that would be shade cause she’s no longer famous but yes that is the senior and the Queen of them all

Not me having four Boyfriend singles in total. Can you tell that i'm single. :imacat:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

If i come to work wearing pants, my alternate office clothes would be a skirt and I always bring shorts for when you know I need to h0e jt up after work. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

As you should. Omg talking about Ashlee got me to remember what an injustice it was that Outta My Head flopped cause it was peak Timbaland season still and had Nelly sung it it would’ve been a hit :lessons:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

As you should. Omg talking about Ashlee got me to remember what an injustice it was that Outta My Head flopped cause it was peak Timbaland season still and had Nelly sung it it would’ve been a hit

Can you believe I found out about that song like 2 or 3 months later. I was so late. Like it never got to my radar. I don't know why. :idkney:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block