3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And now to think about it some more singles that deserved more are Miss Igloo Australia's last efforts. These should've been bigger smashers but people done cancelled her :fakecry:

What independent artist is giving us visuals like these? :clicktina:

Gah she looks STUNNING in the switch video, especially during the part where she’s looking through the colored squares. Sigh. Too bad she had a negative attitude which led to her cancellation. If only Larry Rudolph was her manager back then she’d maybe be relevant still 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Gah she looks STUNNING in the switch video, especially during the part where she’s looking through the colored squares. Sigh. Too bad she had a negative attitude which led to her cancellation. If only Larry Rudolph was her manager back then she’d maybe be relevant still 

I can't believe that the video was scrapped and never released. This only has 15K views because it was leaked after the single came out. It's such a bop of a single and the video is so well made. I'm pissed at how she's treated. Granted, she said some **** that bit her on the ***, but so many other artists say whatever they want and they don't get cancelled :jl:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I can't believe that the video was scrapped and never released. This only has 15K views because it was leaked after the single came out. It's such a bop of a single and the video is so well made. I'm pissed at how she's treated. Granted, she said some **** that bit her on the ***, but so many other artists say whatever they want and they don't get cancelled :jl:

Yeah but she should’ve taken a page from Britney’s book and just not responded to the haters. Could you imagine if Britney responded to everyone who said something bad about her? I’d probably unstan (jk jk). But yeah, it makes no sense the switchbviseo was scrapped since it was already recorded. Wasted money

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Yeah but she should’ve taken a page from Britney’s book and just not responded to the haters. Could you imagine if Britney responded to everyone who said something bad about her? I’d probably unstan (jk jk). But yeah, it makes no sense the switchbviseo was scrapped since it was already recorded. Wasted money

That's why I Stan her as much as I do because she has never been nasty to another artist. She's made ********* comments but let's be honest JT deserved that and more :clicktina:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block