Just now, Roxxy said:

Can you believe I found out about that song like 2 or 3 months later. I was so late. Like it never got to my radar. I don't know why. :idkney:

Cause it didn’t cause any type of buzz sadly. She looked great in the music video and it was pretty decent. It was kinda a What You Waiting For rip off with the theme, but it was all right and shouldn’t have flopped that bad :yaknow:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cause it didn’t cause any type of buzz sadly. She looked great in the music video and it was pretty decent. It was kinda a What You Waiting For rip off with the theme, but it was all right and shouldn’t have flopped that bad

I stan WYWF. :letitburn:

OMH came out during a time when I was busy training so I was not updated with the latest pop hits. I was in my own little Blackout bubble. :sobbing:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I stan WYWF. :letitburn:

OMH came out during a time when I was busy training so I was not updated with the latest pop hits. I was in my own little Blackout bubble. :sobbing:

I was going through a phase where I was downloading everything and anything I could even if I never listened to it. I stopped that in 2014 :haha:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t you run out of space? 

I have actually. :deadbanana: that's why I've been avoiding to stan new artists. So that my space will be reserved for future music of the ones that are already in the exclusive club. :sobbing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block