#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So - as teenagers, you never said anything inappropriate?  You never talk to people outside of your leftist paradigm?  You guys are over here creating alt-left conspiracy theories that Doja Cat is dangerous because she reaches out to rejected men to try and understand them and maybe help them understand women a little more.  There is nothing wrong with talking to people that have different opinions.  Do you understand what our gay lives would be like if straight people did not extend themselves and become allies?  Please, use your common sense and stop being mislead by agendas. 

ok but why are you saying as teenagers? doja is a grown woman. she's 24.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

she said something like her dad wouldn't let her date a hispanic boy because they have the reputation to be bad boy, but I think it was about what her dad thinks of them instead of what she actually thinks. 

And the comments about "gays are like girls" is clumsy but we get that comment a lot, it just means that straight girls feel like they can hangout with gay guys without the possibility of it getting flirty, or something else... Britney said clumsy things but never truly hurtfull. 

Well I'm gonna miss Say So and Boss ***** but honestly I don't think I could linsten to this peacefully knowing that. Hearing it in my friends insta stories irritates me lol 

I don’t think anything she said was bad. I even said the Hispanic comment was more a direct shade to her dad. 

I do think if she right now said some of that stuff in an interview ppl would freak out regardless. 

8 hours ago, BritneyMinaj said:

what did britney say about hispanics and she's always positive about the gays :yaknow:

and she only said u should trust the president that's neutral :chrissy:

britney is the most unproblematic popstar 

do u see her using the f slur and sh i t no she even defended her body guard back in the day cuz some1 used the n word so.... 

I’m not disagreeing. 

Im just saying the internet is different now. Things can be misinterpreted. 

I think Britney is a pure soul even if she says naive things once in awhile. Why get so defensive when I’m on your team. 

• Like 2

So after listening to a 45 minute video about this situation, I feel like she will issue an apology and this will blow over.  Her father was famous, Dr. Luke helped her start her career (as he did with Myah Marie), she likes weird nerd guys who have no friends in real life so they spend their whole day on video chat with friends they found on Twitter and now people see her once "terms of endearment" as racist.  IDK.  I don't like her music so y'all can cancel her if you want. The situation is deeper than I first realized. 

I really don't think Doja Cat is evil, and I doubt she is actually anti-black, as Nicki is her biggest inspiration, and she is good friends with Megan Thee Stallion. And I really don't think she is actually homophobic, but I definitely don't agree with her using that word... :nochillbrit::schoolingtime: idk maybe I'm misinformed, but I don't think it's fair for people to try canceling her so hard, especially when she is just now getting so much success. Maybe I'm biased, because I like her and her music, and I think she's fun and funny. 

• Like 1

I mean the tweet kinda says it all. She’s not racist or homophobic, but she uses the words bc they’re just words to her. Definitely disappointing, but I’m gay and I will continue listening to her music bc she’s a good writer and I believe she’s a good person. She’s just not PC, which is part of the reason she’s popular but it sucks when her inflammatory comments actually do damage. I think a woman of her status exhibiting this behavior definitely encourages more hate and harassment in the world. Hopefully she makes it right, but I think it’ll blow over regardless.

• Love 3
On 5/23/2020 at 5:09 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Camila cancelled guess again. Romance went platinum and My oh My went top ten in the US. And is huge on AC radio formats. She wasn't canceled at all. 

What?! Just because an album is certified platinum doesn’t mean it’s a hit. There’s a world outside America. Romance flopped and my oh my received decent success. It hasn’t even reached 2 million copies WW let alone 1.5 million

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Alxatc said:

I really don't think Doja Cat is evil, and I doubt she is actually anti-black, as Nicki is her biggest inspiration, and she is good friends with Megan Thee Stallion. And I really don't think she is actually homophobic, but I definitely don't agree with her using that word... :nochillbrit::schoolingtime: idk maybe I'm misinformed, but I don't think it's fair for people to try canceling her so hard, especially when she is just now getting so much success. Maybe I'm biased, because I like her and her music, and I think she's fun and funny. 

Huh? There’s literally proof...videos and photos. Doja is racist and homophobic (as I’ve been saying all along). Say so isn’t that good to have blinded you from seeing the truth, is it? Lol. ❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block