#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Camila cancelled guess again. Romance went platinum and My oh My went top ten in the US. And is huge on AC radio formats. She wasn't canceled at all. 

That's true, but she is and always will be a flop. I have a feeling she won't be anywhere near successful next era. :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This is just weird. Why would she be in a group chat for men who hate women? Why would she be anti black if she’s half black? Either way, glad I never got into this chick. I like Boss ***** but every other song I’ve listened to by her, I wasn’t into. Say So is so generic, I don’t get why it’s so popular. What’s The Weeknd gonna do with that remix now? 

18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Camila cancelled guess again. Romance went platinum and My oh My went top ten in the US. And is huge on AC radio formats. She wasn't canceled at all. 

FALSE! My oh my did not go top ten in US. Peaked at 12. Her solo songs from romance flopped. Living proof didn’t even chat. My oh my was a hit because of DaBaby and PAYOLA

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

FALSE! My oh my did not go top ten in US. Peaked at 12. Her solo songs from romance flopped. Living proof didn’t even chat. My oh my was a hit because of DaBaby and PAYOLA

tea, if romance sold anything it was from Señorita and that was from before she was cancelled. She's definitely never going to have a sucessful era again without a complete change in the GP and pop fans perception of her

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
47 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She’s disgusting and was posting such vile things against black and Asian people at age 15-17

29 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

tea, if romance sold anything it was from Señorita and that was from before she was cancelled. She's definitely never going to have a sucessful era again without a complete change in the GP and pop fans perception of her

FACTS!! And let it be known I’m a fact CHECKER!! 😇

Camilas next album will flop. Watch. 

BUT LETS NOT FORGET THE ISSUE AT HAND! DOJA CAT IS RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC!!

54 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I won’t stop enjoying someone’s music / art no matter what. I can separate the two. 

Really? Interesting... when I’m done, I’m done. I haven’t listened to teenage dream since Katy shaded Britney at the 2017 Grammys....and I used to bump that album daily.

There’s also a rumor in LA that she allegedly jumped Kim Petras during a session with Dr Luke. ALLEGEDLY! She’s evil! And I just checked, she’s not following Kim on insta but Kim is following her. There’s been rumblings of how evil she is for a minute in LA. I told y’all ️ 

ppl were saying Lana is a witch and must have cast a spell for this to blow up right after lana name drops her and gets her own **** jumped lmfao rip

i've known doja was problematic. i found out about the homophobic tweets in like 2018...when moo! went viral. i'll still listen to her; lbr me streaming doja cat isn't doing much for her, im not gonna ever buy merch or see her in concert (i've seen ONE act in concert and it was the band Foster The People lmfao)...but yeah she's a troubled woman.

the whole incel thing is uncomfortable. all of that. the homophobic tweets are actually the least uncomfortable part for me just because A LOT of people say that kind of stuff and i don't think she is truly homophobic despite saying that. but her past associations...i think she has severe mental health issues. from what i heard she's had a history of like, serious dependency on ***** incl alcohol. her association with incels, to me, screams "i have a broken identity and i need validation from people that are nasty". i've heard she grew up without a father figure and that's where her black ancestry stems from so she's probably been fed a lot of stereotypes and awful, awful things disparaging black fathers. she has a song called "4 Morant" that has lyrics that are pretty telling as to her level of issues she has. very sad stuff, we're seeing increasingly volatile people become the next generation of stars (but then again maybe we're just seeing things under a microscope unlike before...didn't david bowie date a minor or something? yeah....it's probably not very new stuff, we're just seeing it more because of the internet)

eta: so allegedly the incel thing was a lie omg...apparently the stuff was exaggerated. interesting. it doesn't wipe away all of the concern @ all but it's good if it wasn't that bad, for her sake honestly.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i think you have a point, but someone who I think has been successfully cancelled in the Trump era is Camila Cabello, I really feel like no one checks for her anymore and her brand has been permanently tainted, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with Doja

Her song 'My Oh My' is still a top 20 hit, and she got No.1 with the Shawn Mendes duet.

She only faded because her singles were a mess and nobody is genuinely interested in her. I don't think her racism has affected her that much. She's just not meant to be a star. I never liked Camila, especially after meeting her in person.

I wish she was actually cancelled.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Her song 'My Oh My' is still a top 20 hit, and she got No.1 with the Shawn Mendes duet.

She only faded because her singles were a mess and nobody is genuinely interested in her. I don't think her racism has affected her that much. She's just not meant to be a star. I never liked Camila, especially after meeting her in person.

I wish she was actually cancelled.

the shawn duet being number one happened before she was really cancelled tho, with the twitter apology and everything tho. After she apologized (basically admitting that the racist screenshots that her fans claimed were photoshopped) were real, she's pretty much been done. This all happened during the My Oh My era so I think that will be her last "hit".

She definitely won't have another successful era. I'm curious tho, what was she like in person?

16 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So y'all just built her up like 2 weeks ago and already tearing her down?  Y'all are cruel AF.

these artists are tearing themselves down

smh

https://www.popbuzz.com/music/news/coronavirus-doja-cat-instagram-live/

""I’m gonna get corona and then I’m gonna get a Corona, 'cause I don’t give a **** about corona, *****. It’s a flu! I would literally… I’m not scared. Y’all are *****, period. You just take some Mucinex [cold and flu medication] and drink water and tea and sleep – that’s all you gotta do. Y’all are so scared of some damn corona. Y’all are so scared of corona that I need a Corona."

celebrities should know better than to say **** like this, they cancel themselves, that's on them, not us. 

If you're famous in the year 2018, you should know better than to defend your use of the word f**got.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

these artists are tearing themselves down

smh

https://www.popbuzz.com/music/news/coronavirus-doja-cat-instagram-live/

""I’m gonna get corona and then I’m gonna get a Corona, 'cause I don’t give a **** about corona, *****. It’s a flu! I would literally… I’m not scared. Y’all are *****, period. You just take some Mucinex [cold and flu medication] and drink water and tea and sleep – that’s all you gotta do. Y’all are so scared of some damn corona. Y’all are so scared of corona that I need a Corona."

celebrities should know better than to say **** like this, they cancel themselves, that's on them, not us. 

If you're famous in the year 2018, you should know better than to defend your use of the word f**got.

Freedom of speech and thought is allowed.  Are you Canadian by chance? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block