#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

13 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You also said “oh well” the other day when I said she uses the F word towards the LGBT community. Clearly, you don’t care for human rights. To say “oh well” to such major issue is the most immature and ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I see you also don’t care she’s racist. You’re canceled. Please stop talking to me

I just listen to say so and boss . I am no more subscribed to her and deleted her albums of my playlist excepted for the songs I mentioned. I have cancelled her don’t wrry. I just cracked a joke.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I just listen to say so and boss . I am no more subscribed to her and deleted her albums of my playlist excepted for the songs I mentioned. I have cancelled her don’t wrry. I just cracked a joke.

Racism and homophobia aren’t a joke. That’s what got Doja canceled. It’s 2020 and not caring is not cute.

2 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I don't think it just goes with internet, most bad behaviour (innocent or not) has already been caught before the whole internet/social media culture. 

An exemple that comes in my mind is related to Paris, when she said something like "ew, you'll get aids and die" about some gay friend of her. I don't think Paris is homophobic and I really like her, but that's just an exemple of how saying something could go wrong even without internet. The difference today is that people are not messing around anymore and very protective against anything discriminating (and that's great) If Paris would have said that today she would have her own "cancel party" imho. 

Also Dojo Cat is not sending good vibes, it's just too much now... 

I'm also really tired of all these pop stars that can't behave a little bit... We need more unproblematic pop stars like Britney, litterally the worst thing she said is "I think that's great" when paparazzi asked her about the death of a disney co-star and she wasn't even aware of her death. lol 

The thing is Britney has said things that the “internet” would go after her for but it was before cancel culture. 

The Hispanic comment (even if it was more toward her dad)

The gays are like girls

Her comment on George Bush I just saw someone bring up on twitter. 

The thing is we all make mistakes. Some worse than others (this thread) but we are all trash to someone at some point. The point in life is to grow though and that is why I hate cancel culture. 

Few ppl  cancel ppl in real life. It’s all fake anyways. That’s why the world is so messed up. 

20 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The thing is Britney has said things that the “internet” would go after her for but it was before cancel culture. 

The gays are like girls

The thing is we all make mistakes. Some worse than others (this thread) but we are all trash to someone at some point. The point in life is to grow though and that is why I hate cancel culture. 

Few ppl  cancel ppl in real life. It’s all fake anyways. That’s why the world is so messed up. 

Stop it. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The gays are like girls

what did britney say about hispanics and she's always positive about the gays :yaknow:

and she only said u should trust the president that's neutral :chrissy:

britney is the most unproblematic popstar 

do u see her using the f slur and sh i t no she even defended her body guard back in the day cuz some1 used the n word so.... 

2 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

what did britney say about hispanics and she's always positive about the gays :yaknow:

and she only said u should trust the president that's neutral :chrissy:

she said something like her dad wouldn't let her date a hispanic boy because they have the reputation to be bad boy, but I think it was about what her dad thinks of them instead of what she actually thinks. 

And the comments about "gays are like girls" is clumsy but we get that comment a lot, it just means that straight girls feel like they can hangout with gay guys without the possibility of it getting flirty, or something else... Britney said clumsy things but never truly hurtfull. 

Well I'm gonna miss Say So and Boss ***** but honestly I don't think I could linsten to this peacefully knowing that. Hearing it in my friends insta stories irritates me lol 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

she said something like her dad wouldn't let her date a hispanic boy because they have the reputation to be bad boy, but I think it was about what her dad thinks of them instead of what she actually thinks. 

And the comments about "gays are like girls" is clumsy but we get that comment a lot, it just means that straight girls feel like they can hangout with gay guys without the possibility of it getting flirty, or something else... Britney said clumsy things but never truly hurtfull. 

ok well we been knew that jamie is trash 

and britney has shown so much lgbtq+ support come on now

her, madonna, mariah and gaga can't be called homophobic (btw wasn't talking abt u i just quoted u)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Well I'm gonna miss Say So and Boss ***** but honestly I don't think I could linsten to this peacefully knowing that. Hearing it in my friends insta stories irritates me lol 

Unproblematic Queen, Like Al Sharpton said to lil Paris at MJ's Funeral, "These people are the problem" or something like that. The illusion of celebrity (to me) is  shattered (glass) Things like Film, Music era's, and art concepts are all a joke. If it's genuine, or even just damn good, you just know. So far I haven't seen an Artist like Britney (and even she be trippin) . **** these other people, half are terrible deep down inside anyways.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

The social justice warriors in this thread...:jeanluc:

You guys are what’s ruining society. We’re literally in a global pandemic you guys are out here “cancelling” people. Really shows priorities... 

Who really cares? 

well sorry if we don't want to promote someone who think/say that kind of thing.......... 

If we follow what you say should we not cancel Dr.Luke ? :nyheadache:

• Like 1

So - as teenagers, you never said anything inappropriate?  You never talk to people outside of your leftist paradigm?  You guys are over here creating alt-left conspiracy theories that Doja Cat is dangerous because she reaches out to rejected men to try and understand them and maybe help them understand women a little more.  There is nothing wrong with talking to people that have different opinions.  Do you understand what our gay lives would be like if straight people did not extend themselves and become allies?  Please, use your common sense and stop being mislead by agendas. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block