#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

NOW PEOPLE WANT TO LISTEN?! I’ve been posting everyday how terrible of a person Doja Cat is! She’s evil and homophobic!! My name is “only facts” for a reason!!

When I first read it, i thought it said OnlyFans. :orly:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I would say it just helps not to post stupid s.hit like that at all but I guess that's impossible for some. :jl: I'm really over stanning or attempting to stan these new pop girls, only to discover how much they flop. :tiffeyeroll:

I think us new generation that is also into older pop stars like brinny are trying their hardest to find some new pop stars with potential but in reality most can’t keep up 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

it's crazy how artists like Britney and Mariah have gone decades without scandals like this, and new artists can't go even a few years without getting cancelled. 

just goes to show how people like Britney and Mariah are genuinely good people I guess, at the end of the day a PR team can't save you if you're a terrible person at heart

Yes generally good people, but they really didn’t have a chance either, I don’t think they really used the internet before they got famous. It was a different time back then.

Woww.... U know .... I always felt bad energy from her while watching her live streams and interviews, she is projecting some toxic vibes and narcissism , but this i wouldn't expect this,just wow , and she's half black so it's really sad .... She's cancelled by me but imma still listen to say so illegally for sometime now hehehehe  :clicktina:

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

the shawn duet being number one happened before she was really cancelled tho, with the twitter apology and everything tho. After she apologized (basically admitting that the racist screenshots that her fans claimed were photoshopped) were real, she's pretty much been done. This all happened during the My Oh My era so I think that will be her last "hit".

She definitely won't have another successful era. I'm curious tho, what was she like in person?

It was a month before she left 5H, and the other girls were really nice, but she was kinda cold and stepped away from the other girls.

She would only be nice if the fans were running towards her specifically, but very cold otherwise.

4 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

Yes generally good people, but they really didn’t have a chance either, I don’t think they really used the internet before they got famous. It was a different time back then.

I don't think it just goes with internet, most bad behaviour (innocent or not) has already been caught before the whole internet/social media culture. 

An exemple that comes in my mind is related to Paris, when she said something like "ew, you'll get aids and die" about some gay friend of her. I don't think Paris is homophobic and I really like her, but that's just an exemple of how saying something could go wrong even without internet. The difference today is that people are not messing around anymore and very protective against anything discriminating (and that's great) If Paris would have said that today she would have her own "cancel party" imho. 

Also Dojo Cat is not sending good vibes, it's just too much now... 

I'm also really tired of all these pop stars that can't behave a little bit... We need more unproblematic pop stars like Britney, litterally the worst thing she said is "I think that's great" when paparazzi asked her about the death of a disney co-star and she wasn't even aware of her death. lol 

12 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i think you have a point, but someone who I think has been successfully cancelled in the Trump era is Camila Cabello, I really feel like no one checks for her anymore and her brand has been permanently tainted, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with Doja

My Oh My is platinum watchumean :jl:

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

It was a month before she left 5H, and the other girls were really nice, but she was kinda cold and stepped away from the other girls.

She would only be nice if the fans were running towards her specifically, but very cold otherwise.

I believe this about Camila Cabull💩 100%. Remember when fifth harmony went to Britney’s Vegas show and Camila didn’t go? That’s when I realized she thought she was better than them. BROmance will be her last “successful” era. Epic records only gives their artists 2 successful albums (Meghan Trainor, 5H, French Montana, etc)

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I cannot do anything:katycry: I LOVE say so!:howdareyou:

Say So Music Video GIF by Doja Cat

You also said “oh well” the other day when I said she uses the F word towards the LGBT community. Clearly, you don’t care for human rights. To say “oh well” to such major issue is the most immature and ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I see you also don’t care she’s racist. You’re canceled. Please stop talking to me

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block