#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

F_UCK THAT!!! False? THEY ARE TRUE! Her team is doing damage control! Why didn’t she release a statement? I’m so sick of the industry covering up these sick people like Doja and Camila. Ugh.

If you feel so strongly about it sis just don’t listen to her. I liked her & I really don’t feel offended but that’s just me. I’m not trying to convince anybody to liked her because we all got our on views on it. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Ew. I hope you’re still in school because you’re a simpleton with a lot left to learn about the world.

:sendinglove:

I understand that u are irritated at Doja for the “stuff she has done” but in the end, as a music listener...I separate an artist personal life from their artistry and music:bparty:Many people otherwise do this. So if u can’t stand Doja then nobody is forcing you to listen or talk about her. Just talk about the artist u like. In the end, we aren’t the people to judge. Thank you :) 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

:sendinglove:

I understand that u are irritated at Doja for the “stuff she has done” but in the end, as a music listener...I separate an artist personal life from their artistry and music:bparty:Many people otherwise do this. So if u can’t stand Doja then nobody is forcing you to listen to her. Just talk about the artist u like. In the end, we aren’t the people to judge. Thank you :) 

Honey, you tagged me in your comment saying “you’re laughing so much rn”. You sought me out for attention. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, you tagged me in your stupid comment supporting the racist behavior saying “you’re laughing so much rn”. You sought me out for attention, honey bun. Read a book instead of having me read you, okay? The library is closed idiot.

WOAHHHHH! Control yr mouth:umomg: when I tagged u, I laughed at the irony of the situation not you. I sought out for attention? Gurl chill. I didn’t support her “racist” behaviour. We don’t have stronger proof. All of it has been confirmed that it is False. However like I said, I will listen to her music and separate her personal life from it. As easy as that. Thx for the recommendation, but I’m fine :sendinglove:

WOAHHHHH! Control yr mouth:umomg: when I tagged u, I laughed at the irony of the situation not you. I sought out for attention? Gurl chill. I didn’t support her “racist” behaviour. We don’t have stronger proof. All of it has been confirmed that it is False. However like I said, I will listen to her music and separate her personal life from it. As easy as that. Thx for the recommendation, but I’m fine :sendinglove:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Same. Like, I just wanna know more. I'm not a fan nor do I care for her. I'm just here for the complicated drama. :imacat:

Right!?! I wouldn’t consider myself a fan, but she’s got a couple bops :ramona: There was a decent amount of evidence canceling her. Now we’re supposed to forgive her because a hashtag says so... something isn’t adding up here :calculating:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So after listening to a 45 minute video about this situation, I feel like she will issue an apology and this will blow over.  Her father was famous, Dr. Luke helped her start her career (as he did with Myah Marie), she likes weird nerd guys who have no friends in real life so they spend their whole day on video chat with friends they found on Twitter and now people see her once "terms of endearment" as racist.  IDK.  I don't like her music so y'all can cancel her if you want. The situation is deeper than I first realized. 

I called it yesterday :raven:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block