#DojaCatIsOverParty currently trending on Twitter, Update: Doja Cat responds

46 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

There was a decent amount of evidence canceling her. Now we’re supposed to forgive her because a hashtag says so... something isn’t adding up here 

Yeah like ok the news says people forgive her now but how and why. :imacat:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah like ok the news says people forgive her now but how and why. :imacat:

her stans got the tag trending with just like 1,000 tweets and then it started trending even more because everyone was using the tag being like "why is this trending"

i haven't really seen any evidence that she's been "proven innocent" they're just saying that cause people are too lazy to investigate for themselves

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i haven't really seen any evidence that she's been "proven innocent" they're just saying that cause people are too lazy to investigate for themselves

Will you please investigate so we can update this thread and we can push it to double or even triple platinum. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I only recently heard about her and say so so , but after all of this I'm not gonna go out of my way to listen to her or support her in anyway.

That being said, I think she'll be bounce back similar to KKKamilla Kabasic.

This youtuber sums up this and the LDR situation well 

12 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

#WeAreSorryDoja :inbed: what kind of hippy bullcrap is this :shocked: anyway, in case this hasn't been posted here already:

:clicktina:

So that's how she "apologies" ?!!  :ohreallylol:
With a 20 line text on Instagram...  :shadelaugh:
Like girl ! you should do a full interview, Oprah Winfrey level, to solve this NASTY pile of ****, that is your past !  :notfeelinit:   
Cuz this is just indecent...  :nicki2:

12 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m weak!!! Doja didn’t release a statement until say so started getting pulled from radio, now she’s released a SECOND!!! This girl is desperate and canceled. Girl please!!!

And yet if she said nothing at all people wouldn't be happy with that either. No matter what, you people will never be satisfied. Get a grip, internet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block