Jamie Lynn Spears Says "Britney is A Drama Queen" & Lets It Slip Britney Might Want Another Kid

What an ungrateful sister ... if you have played your cards wrong is your problem.
She is ugly inside and out, I have never really known a case like that of the Spears family, in which a sister allows these abuses and is an accomplice to them and also says that her sister is a drama queen publicly for 12 years in an conservatorship ,isolated, without rights, threatened with her children and taking medication without being diagnosed.

The Spears family, Lou M. Taylor, Larry, Jamie Spears' attorneys, judges, doctors, etc for real, sometimes I think I'm reading a book by Stieg Larsson but it's not, is Britney's real life.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

What an ungrateful sister ... if you have played your cards wrong is your problem.
She is ugly inside and out, I have never really known a case like that of the Spears family, in which a sister allows these abuses and is an accomplice to them and also says that her sister is a drama queen publicly for 12 years in an conservatorship ,isolated, without rights, threatened with her children and taking medication without being diagnosed.

The Spears family, Lou M. Taylor, Larry, Jamie Spears' attorneys, judges, doctors, etc for real, sometimes I think I'm reading a book by Stieg Larsson but it's not Britney's real life.

I think she's just shallow and dumb ..... She probably only cares about her profit ..... I mean without Britney she would probably be living in a trailer right now......:katyfrog:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Livin4art said:

I think she's just shallow and dumb ..... She probably only cares about her profit ..... I mean without Britney she would probably be living in a trailer right now......:katyfrog:

I would rather believe that she is dumb and superficial than believe that she is conscious and allow all this irreparable harm to Britney.

The children bit was really strange & made me cringe. We all no how bad Britney want children, it seem like she mess up her answer and tried to fix it. Britney if she could would have been Pregnant that’s what she want. I think she definitely can’t have one due to the conservatorship & that’s why Jamie back paddle 

• Like 2

Y’all do entirely way too much smh

But anyway .... I think it’s a cute little insight into Brit... not like she’ll ever give us info herself. And it’s pretty clear that JL isn’t asking them to ask about her sister but the media sees JL as a means into trying to get information about Britney.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The children bit was really strange & made me cringe. We all no how bad Britney want children, it seem like she mess up her answer and tried to fix it. Britney if she could would have been Pregnant that’s what she want. I think she definitely can’t have one due to the conservatorship & that’s why Jamie back paddle 

Well given the fact that Brit doesn’t want to have children under a conservatorship I imagine that’s a difficult question to answer. She wants kids but under different circumstances... so who will have children next? Depends on whether Brit is freed or not. :(

This thread has gotten really nasty... even if you don’t like Jimmie Lou, there’s no reason to say some of the things that are being said. I don’t think any of these comments would make Britney any happier 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I think people are really sleeping on Jamie Lynn and I feel bad that literally all of her new press has to involve Britney. One thing their Mom taught them is respect. I swear even Jamie Lynn is humble AF. Listen to her talk about her daughter. She’s been quiet with her career due to her daughter coming earlier in her life but I think she has a lot to offer. I hope her new show does well and I’ll check it out because I bet she nails her role and not so much because she’s Britney’s sis. Acting is a great move because she won’t be compared to her sister left and right. I’m sure it’s her passion anyways. Also I advise you guys not to just skip to the mark where Brit is mentioned. Give Jamie the respect of listening to what she has to say. Someone just posted that clip of Britney crying in response to being asked about her Mom the other day. Lynn is a wonderful women and these girls biggest gift in life will be everything their mama taught them. I really do love this family.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

eh a nice interview lol we all know brinny can be a drama queen when she needs to be for good reasons only (remember that video of her behind stage yelling at her staff at that one concert, I can’t remember what it was) 

wait what? 😮

8 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Another gem...

I came across this while looking...

Honestly, I can’t believe Team B didn’t start making t shirts that said “my p**** is hanging out.” It was honestly the most iconic thing from the circus tour (no shade)

I wonder why she was kissed during the radar performance. She was fine during the last half..