Jamie Lynn Spears Says "Britney is A Drama Queen" & Lets It Slip Britney Might Want Another Kid

1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

She looked pissed because she cannot do an interview without someone mentioning Britney for once.

If i was her, i'd be pissed too. Especially if people since childhood told me that i'll always live under the shadow of my older sister.

Honestly, if she doesn’t want every interviewer asking her about Britney, then Jimmie Lou should have hired a proper team and carved out a successful career of her own. Zoey 101 was cute but wasn’t enough. Her music career definitely wasn’t enough. And this Netflix show isn’t cutting it. Respectfully, her career is confusing AF. Like the GP has no idea what she’s passionate about because everything she does, she does it and then disappears...there’s no consistency and no drive. So, until people can definitively attribute a specific thing with Jimmie Lou that’s successful, every interview will mention Britney. Take a page out of the book of Ashlee Simpson, Solange, Dave Franco, Bella Hadid, Elizabeth Olsen and every other younger sibling of a celeb that’s had a successful career. GET IT TOGETHER JIMMIE LOU!

• Love 2
  • Like 6

About kids she said her or me and then probably me. That sounded strange. Also Britney is drama queen calling her little sister for advice. :britoverit:

Jl is so hard promoting her show and they always bring Britney.  Britney is hot topic not her show

We don't need to hate Jamie Lynn because she is Britney sister.

We don't need to love Jamie Lynn because she is Britney sister.

Have your own opinion about the future Emmy winner (:bieber:).

And JL knows people will ask about her sister. These interviews have pre approved questions, she can refuse the topic.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm printing this Pic and putting it up to the camera for the next staff zoom meeting. Let's see how that goes. And I'll change the name of it to Jimmy Lou haha

I may or may not be teaching in September. I'll let you know! 

You’ll be the finest one there if you catfish them with Jerry Lou.

6D39C7B.jpg