Jamie Lynn Spears Says "Britney is A Drama Queen" & Lets It Slip Britney Might Want Another Kid

1 minute ago, Slave_4_u said:

how about nobody get lip filers because they always look fake as hell and always look like ****. That’s my two cents.mila kunis starbucks GIF

Well something about her video seems very “get me out” like LOUser is making her talk. I was just assuming it was the lips, but now that I look closer, it’s Juba Lee’s eyes 👀 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Well something about her video seems very “get me out” like LOUser is making her talk. I was just assuming it was the lips, but now that I look closer, it’s Juba Lee’s eyes 👀 

Well her eyes do look a little crazy there 😂

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Body language

1. She's lying about brit calling her for advice.

2. The new pregnancy is obvious britney, she obvious answered her first for protection.

3. On the drama queen part, she obviously try to put a brit on the worst side knowing all the stuff she is happening.

4. On the music question she moved her eyes to her imagination , so she''s probably lying, so britney maybe don't back to the studio soon.

5.  On the midnight snack she is right because she is looking the other side, so she's remembering.

She was doing an awkward Skype interview how can anyone read all that from her body language? 

Y’all need to chill. That’s our Gods sister who she seems to love so stop with the conspiracy hate. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She was doing an awkward Skype interview how can anyone read all that from her body language? 

Y’all need to chill. That’s our Gods sister who she seems to love so stop with the conspiracy hate. 

read first about body language about eyes, hair, face movements and we talk after that. 

:ohwut:

• Love 2