Jamie Lynn Spears Says "Britney is A Drama Queen" & Lets It Slip Britney Might Want Another Kid

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I wonder why she was pissed during the radar performance. She was fine during the last half..

People in the audience were smoking cannabis and the air in the arena became polluted with smoke. They stopped the show for a little while whilst the air cleared and asked the audience to stop smoking. 

Wow! Hollywood truly is a dark place. It looks like Lou literally sucked the soul out of Jamie Lynn. Why are her eyes so hollow looking?

Is JL partaking in any “extracurriculars” from the guilt of selling her sister down the river? :gerlwat:

and I’m sorrry... drama queen?!? Oh Britney, she’s so silly to be pushing 40 and wanting a free will.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Damon said:

People in the audience were smoking cannabis and the air in the arena became polluted with smoke. They stopped the show for a little while whilst the air cleared and asked the audience to stop smoking. 

Ooooh. Thanks for clarifying.

8 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Wow! Hollywood truly is a dark place. It looks like Lou literally sucked the soul out of Jamie Lynn. Why are her eyes so hollow looking?

Is JL partaking in any “extracurriculars” from the guilt of selling her sister down the river? :gerlwat:

and I’m sorrry... drama queen?!? Oh Britney, she’s so silly to be pushing 40 and wanting a free will.

Ok I actually watched the interview and I guess JL is as bad I thought.

she didn’t really call her sister a drama queen, it was part of a dumb interview game. And when she started talking about her daughter’s accident, I felt for her.

But still, why does she seemingly have little sympathy for her sisters situation? It sounds like there’s an undercurrent of resentment towards Britney, her family, and how JL’s life turned out overall. her energy is kinda nasty like those “bless you heart” southern belles.

• Like 4

I don't think Jamie Lynn is trying to make Britney look bad or shading her. JL have always defended Britney. Anyone remembers that video of Jamie Lynn defending Britney from a psycho woman in 2007?

I'm not defending JL. I know she could have been really neutral to Britney's situation in the past. But she love her sister. 

STOP being so rude with JL, I understand we (Britney fans) could not agree with all the things their family do or say but from that, to star mocking about how she looks, about her success on acting/singing and putting her rude nicknames is really disgusting. 

P. S. In the other hand, her dad (Jamie) is other story. But still we can give our opinion without being disgusting. At the end, they always gonna be HER FAMILY.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Ok I actually watched the interview and I guess JL is as bad I thought.

she didn’t really call her sister a drama queen, it was part of a dumb interview game. And when she started talking about her daughter’s accident, I felt for her.

But still, why does she seemingly have little sympathy for her sisters situation? It sounds like there’s an undercurrent of resentment towards Britney, her family, and how JL’s life turned out overall. her energy is kinda nasty like those “bless you heart” southern belles.

Totally agree with you :brit2016:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ABBADABADOO said:

I don't think Jamie Lynn is trying to make Britney look bad or shading her. JL have always defended Britney. Anyone remembers that video of Jamie Lynn defending Britney from a psycho woman in 2007?

I'm not defending JL. I know she could have been really neutral to Britney's situation in the past. But she love her sister. 

STOP being so rude with JL, I understand we (Britney fans) could not agree with all the things their family do or say but from that, to star mocking about how she looks, about her success on acting/singing and putting her rude nicknames is really disgusting. 

P. S. In the other hand, her dad (Jamie) is other story. But still we can give our opinion without being disgusting. At the end, they always gonna be HER FAMILY.

Only missing that she had not defended her at that time...Being her family means that she has to endure abuses at all levels of them ...  being her family does not mean anything ... staying away from toxic people and including your toxic family, because otherwise, you will always be the one injured.

17 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Body language

1. She's lying about brit calling her for advice.

2. The new pregnancy is obvious britney, she obvious answered her first for protection.

3. On the drama queen part, she obviously try to put a brit on the worst side knowing all the stuff she is happening.

4. On the music question she moved her eyes to her imagination , so she''s probably lying, so britney maybe don't back to the studio soon.

5.  On the midnight snack she is right because she is looking the other side, so she's remembering.

You ok? :ohwut:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

eh a nice interview lol we all know brinny can be a drama queen when she needs to be for good reasons only (remember that video of her behind stage yelling at her staff at that one concert, I can’t remember what it was) 

But I can see that they are starting to make Jamie Lynn a cash cow now that brinny refuses to work

the one she says she's not a damn diva? LOL