If you weren’t around for 2007...

Watch the video below.

It’s just one of many examples of the world hating on Brit.

The comments these men make are insane. They literally call her fat and laugh about it right after. ******* terrible. If we are going to battle for Britney, we need to expose ALL the people responsible for her current state. Yes she is a grown women and didn’t make the best decisions but the power she reached has been pushed back against her and the nature of its force would probably kill most people. It’s one thing to report something and another to stoop as low as the post below. This is the truth and I’m happy that her terrible team is being exposed but the media is also responsible for a lot of this and I think it’s time they be called out as well. Do you think if either of these men were trending on Twitter for this interview that they would even say sorry? Do you think they give a crap all these years later? No. In the era of womens rights I think Britney is owed a large amount of justice. Never forget.

WARNING: Guaranteed this will make you mad 😠 😡🤬🤯

keith.jpg.91d7ccdfc9373ae08552415245402d84.jpg

• Like 6

omg the mirror joke was too much :gunriah:

like it's funny (back then i get it) ha ha she wasn't the best ha ha:mhm: but body shaming her is wrong :nochillbrit:

and omg i remember seeing sara's speech online b4 i was like britney should've appeared on stage and flipped her off :fu:

u were right ok i'm mad

1. first of all of this forgetting was just the beginning she fked up "its britney bch" and the first moves 
  2. second of all she was probs skinnier than both of these men so stfu 

ok yeah u just made me mad can i go back to when i didn't know this video existed

• Love 2

Yes the public was brutal to her. For years but that era they were freaking beyond awful. I’m sure all of what happened contributed to her insecurities. She doesn’t even look fat either, she was still a lot thinner compared to average and that was after having two kids. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

USA today: Forgettable performance

Vma 2007 performance 12 years later: Regarded as iconic

You were saying what, hun?:ohwut:

"Kevin is somewhere laughing" what the hell!?:umomg:how atrocious to even say that!

Its sad honestly how she was going through hell and she was just the butt of the joke in 2007 :katycry:

• Love 4
16 hours ago, amber682 said:

He really just said "somewhere Kevin federline is laughing" 😡   It's one thing to say it's a bad performance or whatever but for the NY post saying she jiggled like Jell-O. That's all they could come up with? I can literally feel my BP rising. I wish my body looked like that lol.

Yeah this kind of behavior is juvenile at best and extremely classless. His jokes aren’t even jokes and they both looked like they were having to much fun tearing her apart 😡

Can we please not revisit 2007? I was scared every single day. I just learned a few years ago how to separate the amazing Blackout album  from everything else in 2007. 

Rather than revisit that time, let’s just celebrate the fact that Britney survived 2007 and is still with us, and is happier and healthier and fighting for her freedom.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Well, I'm not mad. :)

Britney always said that everything she don't like, medias love it, and everything she likes, medias hate it. So I'm happy to know that I don't like crap. :comingthru:

Medias would try to find anything wrong to impact Britney's image, even if the VMA 2007 were at the 2000 VMA level, medias would do anything to laugh at her in 2007.

• Love 3