The Spice Girls' HBO concert special surfaces

45 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

The circus tour proshot snippet was also from MSG

I will keep waiting for it while enjoying the Spice Girls footage (I love them)

I could but wrong here but I’m certain this video was debunked on exhale a few weeks back as fan footage edited to look like a pro shot snippet

Edit: They took snippets from this show I think. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I could but wrong here but I’m certain this video was debunked on exhale a few weeks back as fan footage edited to look like a pro shot snippet

Edit: They took snippets from this show I think. 

The snippet (as well as snippets from the spice girls footage) was first posted by BSChile who has leaked many rare Britney stuff

Actually, two pro shots from the Spice Girls leaked. Same with Gaga, Janet and Madonna.

This footage was leaked by one of the Spice Girls dancers, Janet's was a company that did the big screens for the show, so those two are a different source than Gaga and Madonna (actual fans).

I really hope we get the Circus Tour pro shot one day, but if anything, another pro shot will leak before this one.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Actually, two pro shots from the Spice Girls leaked. Same with Gaga, Janet and Madonna.

This footage was leaked by one of the Spice Girls dancers, Janet's was a company that did the big screens for the show, so those two are a different source than Gaga and Madonna (actual fans).

I really hope we get the Circus Tour pro shot one day, but if anything, another pro shot will leak before this one.

I don't know if y'all watched Mel C's last live q and a but she got HEATED over leaks lol. 

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Hey, do you know anything about a circus tour screener? I like to think youre the man with all the behind the scenes info about what's currently circulating.

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i think simon ellis talked about how each show was professionally recorded

I THINK 

dont quote me on that

but there were no plans on a cd

the thing is all shows are "professionally filmed" for like sides of the stage to watch, but the footage that is put on the side screens and commercials are totally different quality from footage that would put on a DVD. The Spice Girls video shown above is a good example, the shots are good quality but they would never be on a DVD

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

the thing is all shows are "professionally filmed" for like sides of the stage to watch, but the footage that is put on the side screens and commercials are totally different quality from footage that would put on a DVD. The Spice Girls video shown above is a good example, the shots are good quality but they would never be on a DVD

oh srry i revisited that tweet 

apparently there was professional recordings of audio every show and they had plans to release it but nothing ever came out of it

stupid britneys team

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Is it a Britney pro shot?

On 5/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I think that's my favorite Spice Girls song (obviously besides Wannabe, but that's like Britney's BOMT) 

My second favorite would be Viva Forever

mine would be Who Do You Think You Are and Viva Forever

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/14/2020 at 3:57 PM, PokemonSpears said:

It was kinda funny and sad at the same time :mcorangu:

tumblr_ptn0n7K58w1xfjldho1_500.gifv

It was like watching current Britney compared to Primeney 

more like FFney and Primeney

Performing Slave:

Primeney 

44bea86ea8c763062a02f23cd137ead14e71fdaf

Circusney 

oVW0vj.gif

FFney

P7q9Mw.gif

• Haha 1
On 5/22/2020 at 3:20 PM, kneetap said:

Hey, do you know anything about a circus tour screener? I like to think youre the man with all the behind the scenes info about what's currently circulating.

As of now, I'm pretty sure most of the people with stuff hasn't seen the Circus Tour pro shot anywhere near their sources.

On 5/22/2020 at 2:37 PM, jordeezy said:

I don't know if y'all watched Mel C's last live q and a but she got HEATED over leaks lol. 

Maybe they planned to release an actual DVD of this show when they couldn't milk tours? lol but I wonder if it ever got filmed professionally, because big screens footage doesn't count as that for an actual release.

On 5/22/2020 at 4:29 PM, dancewithme said:

Is it a Britney pro shot?

I meant that it's more possible that a pro shot from another Britney tour could leak than the Circus Tour pro shot.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block