The Spice Girls' HBO concert special surfaces

23 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Viva Forever is one of my top Spice Girls songs too :yesplease:

Viva is one of my favs. It's so beautifully orchestrated and their voices are so mesmorizing.  I always end up crying listening to it, even if i'm super happy lol. I'm crying now just thinking about it. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Baby has always been my favorite but after watching that I think I would have been more of a Posh during the obstacle course :zoomzoom: 

Ever since the other day I’ve been thinking about purchasing the DVD because I need to watch it again! I think it fits under “essential” :mhm:
tumblr_n0hgpqtJx31rqquq3o6_250.gif

Yeah, I think I’d have to save Baby and Posh were always my favorite.  say youll be there emma bunton GIF by Spice Girls

I’ve been thinking about it since the other day too!  I think I just need to add it to my Vudu library despite having the dvd somewhere.

• Love 2
On 5/14/2020 at 10:56 PM, Born2Die said:

Honestly is sooo annoying. She doesn't need to her have ***** hanging out, but come on girl stop acting more regal that Kate Middleton. She is such a prude now. :staysalty:

When I was watching videos from the opening night of the SWT2019 I was waiting for Geri to rip that stupid dress and be her old self but instead she kept (unsuccessfully) trying to be posh the entire night

I am so happy TROTS tour pro shot leaked. Jamie King always does great tours

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Viva is one of my favs. It's so beautifully orchestrated and their voices are so mesmorizing.  I always end up crying listening to it, even if i'm super happy lol. I'm crying now just thinking about it. 

11 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

:wigsnatched:

I just had to go and watch the video.  Yup, still love everything about Viva Forever.  :groovin:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I just had to go and watch the video.  Yup, still love everything about Viva Forever.  :groovin:

The music video is also so amazing!  I remember thinking I was going to hate it because the girls were not actually in the video, but it was so well done and so emotional and the story was actually kind of sad lol.  But there was something so mysterious and cute about their fairy characters. I love it :) 

• Love 2

They are like Britney’s current age in this but literally looks like I’m watching a real house wives reunion. They look older and as much as I loved them they’re talent is questionable. Still mad props for the message they sent the world . I don’t blame victoria for not want to perform anymore . It’s like she has to act like her teenage self when she is a much different person 

Madison Square Garden and the only professional full show from "The Return of the Spice Girls" Tour, leaked may 12 , 2020 .

More than 12 years later!

So....we still have hope  about getting some of the dates from the Circus tour! 

Hang in there! (read that first comment on youtube really funny)

:)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block