The Spice Girls' HBO concert special surfaces

38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

someone save it before they take it down, I can't watch it in full now lol 

im downloading it right npw. im gunna watch it and then delete it. I have a fear of having these types of downloads on my PC, always think im gunna get arrested lol

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

nope lol, I'm too old now

the only person I just follow is Britney and cuz we have history

Are you older than me, Knighty? :barbie:

But Holler is a super bop. It's like my stan song. I can't decide which I like better. Holler or Goodbye:idkney:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that's my favorite Spice Girls song (obviously besides Wannabe, but that's like Britney's BOMT) 

My second favorite would be Viva Forever

OMG really? Saaame. I stan Holler so muuuch. I know the choreography. :bop: my second fave is Goodbye but i'm not sure. It may be a tie for first place. I really like both of them. :bigkiss:

• Like 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

OMG really? Saaame. I stan Holler so muuuch. I know the choreography. :bop: my second fave is Goodbye but i'm not sure. It may be a tie for first place. I really like both of them. :bigkiss:

I find Goodbye very boring lol 

But yeah, I'm obsessed with Holler, all these years is the video I watch the most on YouTube. I was so excited when they uploaded it in high quality. 

I do wish Geri performed it on the reunion tours. I know she "performed" it last year, but instead of giving her Victoria's verse, they entirely removed it :icant2: The 5 of them could perfectly sing it if they gave Geri one of Mel C's parts 

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I find Goodbye very boring lol

:omg:

It's their best ballad. :imacat:

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But yeah, I'm obsessed with Holler, all these years is the video I watch the most on YouTube. I was so excited when they uploaded it in high quality. 

Mhm. I wished they performed it more too. :sobbing:

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The 5 of them could perfectly sing it if they gave Geri one of Mel C's parts 

The second refrain, yes! Totally!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Let Love Lead the Way >>>

Also, if you consider Headlines a ballad too, that's also better lol 

Ok tea. Those are all good ballads and I love them both, but Viva Forever and Goodbye are really sonically better. :crying4: Also, vocals are better as well. :crying1:

On 5/14/2020 at 9:49 AM, Dark.Knight said:

Spice Girls were my pre-Britney, but I grew bored of them once Geri left lol.

That tour >> 2019 tour

I do wish the camera work was cleaner

I feel Britney was so appealing because she was almost like all 5 Spice Girls personas wrapped into one. 

Baby Spice- She had this child-like appeal and played that up when she wanted

53a069bd4a380_-_cos-07-britney-spears-de.jpg?resize=480:*

Sporty Spice- She loved basketball, she always said she was never the girly cheerleader type. Plus she was known for always working out.

singer-britney-spears-warms-up-prior-to-

Ginger Spice- She was also a bit naughty and ******.

Posh Spice- Although she was a self proclaimed tom-boy, in her early days when she wanted to she could be total glamour and dress up in high-end fashion

y_5b041734.jpg

Scary Spice- This one was the least I felt she was like. Scary is a no-fuqs, loud kind of girl. Britney didn't really display that until her "Chaotic" days. But here is a Brit in Scary's fashion.

577f46552a0bb6bad1a550b4d2d6a5c2.jpg

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block