What's your favorite non-fan favorite Britney song?

• Content Curators
39 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love Soda PopE-Mail My Heart, Outrageous, and It Should Be Easy.

Doesn't get anymore "non fan favorite" than those four. :imacat:

I love soda pop 

it like reminds me of 90s/00s Disney and like childhood in some weird way

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Alien!!! I don’t think this is a fan favorite? But this is in my top 3! I think most ppl hate it because it’s from Britney Jean, the glitch (which honestly I never notice, I have only heard it when I specifically went to listen to it) and possibly that leaked demo came out. But I just love this song lyrically and think it’s so good for Britney. I relate to it too, feeling like an outcast for a lot of my life. Also I think because of the I am Britney Jean documentary, I just feel like this is one of the only songs Britney really loved/cared about on Britney Jean, and it makes me so mad Larry wouldn’t let her put it in Piece of Me. I know it was on there eventually. For like 2-3 shows, and she just lip synced, but I Dream of her singing it live, floating over the audience in a spaceship lol.  

these aren’t in my top 5, but I really love from the bottom of my broken heart, don’t go knockin on my door, what u see is what u get, out from under, quicksand, seal it with a kiss, til it’s gone, clumsy, coupure electrique, what you need, clumsy, and better. I also like ooh la la and pretty girls, which seem to get a lot of hate. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I Will be There

The beat goes on

Don't go knocking on my door

Can't Make U love me

Let Me Be

What's like to be me

Early Morning

The Hook Up

I JUST BEGUN

get naked

hot as ice

Lace & leather

mmm papi

Big fat bass

How i roll

Gasoline

Tik tik boom

Change your mind no seas cortez

Liar.

Love me down. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love Soda PopE-Mail My Heart, Outrageous, and It Should Be Easy.

Doesn't get anymore "non fan favorite" than those four. :imacat:

omg, E-Mail My Heart. That is soooo... I don't wanna be judgmental. Kudos to your standom. I didn't get the BOMT album until my teens, so I don't have the same nostalgia for that album. Oops though, nothing on that album is a flop. 

5 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Alien!!! I don’t think this is a fan favorite? But this is in my top 3! I think most ppl hate it because it’s from Britney Jean, the glitch (which honestly I never notice, I have only heard it when I specifically went to listen to it) and possibly that leaked demo came out. But I just love this song lyrically and think it’s so good for Britney. I relate to it too, feeling like an outcast for a lot of my life. Also I think because of the I am Britney Jean documentary, I just feel like this is one of the only songs Britney really loved/cared about on Britney Jean, and it makes me so mad Larry wouldn’t let her put it in Piece of Me. I know it was on there eventually. For like 2-3 shows, and she just lip synced, but I Dream of her singing it live, floating over the audience in a spaceship lol.  

these aren’t in my top 5, but I really love from the bottom of my broken heart, don’t go knockin on my door, what u see is what u get, out from under, quicksand, seal it with a kiss, til it’s gone, clumsy, coupure electrique, what you need, clumsy, and better. I also like ooh la la and pretty girls, which seem to get a lot of hate. 

Alien was a fan fave in the BJ era, but I have observed it's fallen from grace since then. People were really excited about her collabing with William Orbit. He made these promises that her voice would sound unedited, and then.... I think I remember him responding to the backlash on twitter. We can be such a cringey fanbase at times. :bieber:

On 5/13/2020 at 2:46 PM, brycetippe said:

I'm interested in what songs of Britney's are in your top 5/10 that wouldn't really make it onto other peoples' lists? 

I stan My Prerogative. My 12/13 year old self listening to it on repeat driving my family nuts LIVED for it. I still do. OH!

What yours?54adcb4dab388_-_02-elle-october-cover-britney-spears-xln-xln.jpg.fe00cf72ed619964566ef555753c7145.jpg

featured

power rangers dancing GIF

• Love 1