What's your favorite non-fan favorite Britney song?

Born To Make You Happy. I think its my favorite track from the BOMT album :sobbing: 

Bombastic Love. Deserved to bump Boys off the choices for singles from the Britney album :nyschool:

Outrageous is HOT :bparty:

Out From Under, Blur, and Rock Me In :queenflopga:

Seal It With A Kiss and Trouble For Me :letitburn:

Brightest Morning Star. So beautiful :wendycry:

Just Luv Me. Her most personal song ever :dead:

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun is also HOT :byesmoke:

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I don’t remember anyone who didn’t like my prerogative Thou..

private show
Passenger

ooh ooh baby 
the hook up

work *****

million billion :D

Who doesn't like The Hook Up?!

D7467696E727A73D678CF7B2DC4672B94913FC9B

• Haha 1

I dont really know how to identify non-fan-favourite songs other than Britney Jean plus some obvious songs and it’d be unnecessary for me to repeat the songs people listed above  :yaknow:

But I’d like to state that I became a stan with If U Seek Amy when i was a child and I havent seen anyone who became a fan with this song other than me  :tbh: 

21 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I feel like no one loves this song but me

and no you’re not the only one  :)

But I also like Private Show except for the chipmunk vocals in some specific parts so who am I to talk :pieceofwhat:

On 5/13/2020 at 7:48 PM, Roxxy said:

I love Soda PopE-Mail My Heart, Outrageous, and It Should Be Easy.

Doesn't get anymore "non fan favorite" than those four. :imacat:

Oh she has some taste idc what people say :clap: I’m not always in the mood for Soda Pop, but I love it so much.

E-mail my heart is one of my favourites recently of the Baby album. Also love INSLY. Also I Will Be There, but not sure how everyone else feels.

This one might cause some umm... idk. One of my favourites and most listened songs from probably all Britney’s albums is... Dear Diary :awyeah: I love her vocals on it and is such a sweet song it doesn’t deserve the hate it has - and one of the first songs Britney had the chance to input her own lyrics!! Basically co-wrote it.

Just glad you didn’t say you liked The Beat Goes On... that has no exception:ugh:

• Love 1
On 5/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, Born2Die said:

Baby One More Time

I'm a Slave 4 U

Toxic

Gimme More

Womanizer

:barbie:

Wow these r TOTALLY not singles :mimiclap: definitely deserved music videos. These videos could have launched her into mega superstardom:tiffsniffle:she could have been the hugest force.her crappy team :byesmoke:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Oh she has some taste idc what people say :clap: I’m not always in the mood for Soda Pop, but I love it so much.

E-mail my heart is one of my favourites recently of the Baby album. Also love INSLY.

Just glad you didn’t say you liked The Beat Goes On... that has no exception:ugh:

Why of course I have taste. I stan OopsBritney, and Zone. When will the others. :barbie:

And yes, I have been very vocal on Exhale about not liking The Beat Goes On. I don't skip it though. I never skip, ever. :mhm:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

We love an Oops Stan. What’s your thoughts on dear diary? 

I have said this many times on Exhale. :imacat: I don't hate any song from B1, B2, B3, and B4. They are all perfect to me. Except for The Beat Goes On:ohwut: