Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

Did anyone else notice the entire feed was not live and was filmed some time ago. A clue is JLs hair, she has quite a lot of roots and in her Maria menuous video uploaded today she’s she’s got newly coloured hair. 

Also she must have got some backlash as she’s removed the post about this event from her IG now 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

It was obvious, just as it was when they posted the photo with Sam in the pool on Instagram ... the same procedure always.

Her father and team do not allow her to speak or take a step without their control.

We have said it many times she does not have access to the Internet or to her Instagram, less to have a talk on YouTube.

and there are no excuses for her sister, she decided to be on the boat of Lou M. Taylor (a stranger) and her father.
She decides to be quiet.
She decides to say stupid things when the Free Britney movement started.
She decides to use her sister to promote her show, where she has a small role.
I'm sorry but that says a lot about her as a person and especially as a sister.
She is an accomplice to this, like all the people who remain silent and do not denounce this situation.

• Like 8

Of course she wasn’t going to be there. This is a typical play book from everything Britney has done the last decade. Britney is still in a permanent c-ship they don’t want her to talk freely or openly. 

I don’t like JL and I’m not sure that even when Britney is free one day and it comes off that JL was always on her side that anyone will believe her or forgive her at all. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Okayyy I stand corrected is it a crime for me to wish for any appearance at this point :tiffanycries:

Kinda annoyed (but not surprised) that Jamie Lynn used her sister's name knowing she wasn't gonna take part :(

Well I'm furious:sippinga: not that I expected much but

And the fact that she deleted the post about the event just to stop our complains... 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It was obvious, just as it was when they posted the photo with Sam in the pool on Instagram ... the same procedure always.

Her father and team do not allow her to speak or take a step without their control.

We have said it many times she does not have access to the Internet or to her Instagram, less to have a talk on YouTube.

and there are no excuses for her sister, she decided to be on the boat of Lou M. Taylor (a stranger) and her father.
She decides to be quiet.
She decides to say stupid things when the Free Britney movement started.
She decides to use her sister to promote her show, where she has a small role.
I'm sorry but that says a lot about her as a person and especially as a sister.
She is an accomplice to this, like all the people who remain silent and do not denounce this situation.

Some people say like Lou Taylor put an spell on JL, I don't think it's the case. Maybe some manipulation, but unlike Britney, her sister has access to outside informations... She can have different perspectives about what's going on with Britney and who Lou Taylor really is... she had more than a decade to do something.

She just doesn't care, Bryan and Lynne too. They all win with the c-ship. What If Brit cut them from her life again? I don't think B would let them in completely misery, but a substantial change could happen in their lives with the owner of the money in control, what If she retires?

The sad part is that Britney must be used to be taken advantage of by her family, so for her maybe it's normal her sis do something like that, using her to promote herself.

Or Britney realizes, but pretends not to see the reality...

Her entire family is complicit at this point.

I can see in the future JL and Lynne making a scene about how they were fooled by Jamie, playing the victims.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, maquisl said:

Can she stop using Britney to promote her projects?!?! I'm sorry but I'm so sick of JL... :mj:  A 5 seconds long video? Thanks God I didn't watch the full thing :tifflmao:

Yeah I find JL incredibly annoying! She’s always mentioning Britney or roping her into things like this in order to promote her own things! I just wanna be like girl no matter what you do or how many things you involve Britney in you ain’t gonna happen.....she just doesn’t have that it factor and her music is awful! 

• Love 1

Have you guys seen this? I didn't read all the pages of this thread, so I wouldn't know. Anyway, Jamie Lynn sounds like a nice person... And I like how she expresses herself. Britney must definitely be drugged up because she speaks like a child, whereas here her sister sounds like an adult woman.

8 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah I find JL incredibly annoying! She’s always mentioning Britney or roping her into things like this in order to promote her own things! I just wanna be like girl no matter what you do or how many things you involve Britney in you ain’t gonna happen.....she just doesn’t have that it factor and her music is awful! 

After watching the previous video, I actually think she has so much to say and talk about herself and her life and projects, and even that she's tired of hearing Britney's name when discussing her own life. That's kind of problematic, of course, but I can see why. Besides, the reporter mentions Britney THROUGHOUT the whole interview (hey, I WOULD TOO).