Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

Most of you saw it coming though right?
Whenever Britney is slated to appear anywhere or do anything I wait a couple hours after it’s over to check it out. Saves me the time and energy spent on the inevitable disappointment. Live, learn, and adapt. 

This was for a good cause though... I do feel kinda bad for not tuning in. :yaknow: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Is anyone else sort of sick of Jamie Lynn riding her sisters coat tails so hard? I mean every venture, every article, every interview she mentions Britney. Its beyond pathetic at this point how she uses her sister to promote her agenda.

I am,  sis.

and I was just talking to a friend of mine about that.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I am,  sis.

and I was just talking to a friend of mine about that.

Its so ridiculous & honestly disheartening. Like if it was me I would like to build a career for myself without the constant reminder of my sibling. Jamie Lynn knows most of her following only follow her because shes Britneys sister but she doesn’t really do much to create a following of her own. Shes not consistent with her music, or her acting. I’m sure after this project is cancelled she’ll continue to sell tea to her followers or whatever it is she does on IG and continue to coast of Britney’s career. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 5/11/2020 at 11:03 AM, Dark.Knight said:

doesn't say that she will be there though

On 5/11/2020 at 11:08 AM, I've Just Begun said:

The caption clearly means Britney's supposed to be part of it though.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:11 AM, godneyjspears said:

Yeah I doubt she would have included her in the caption if it wasn't already planned 

On 5/11/2020 at 12:31 PM, Dark.Knight said:

clearly? where does it say "Britney will be joining me"?

On 5/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, I've Just Begun said:

...The caption obviously means Britney is going to be part of it. If you can't get that from reading it I don't know what to tell you :)

On 5/11/2020 at 1:14 PM, Dark.Knight said:

it's implied but it's not a confirmation, not saying she won't be there, but it's not a literal confirmation

On 5/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, I've Just Begun said:

What's the point in being so pedantic though? Anyone reading would know Jamie Lynn isn't actually arranging the guests of a planned charity event publicly over her Insatgram bio, so it really is a confirmation. 

Told You So Shrug GIF

b1cebdb7990c1f5b6db2970640470604.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Haha loved this.

It was obvious she wouldn't be live, and yes JL used her sister again for self promo, I didn't even lose my time checking that out.

Britney and Paris hardly could interact nowadays, daddy wouldn't allow this.

Funny how "Brit" didn't respond to her sister invitation. I really thought she was more aware of things according to her social media recently heavy presence. :fruit:

• Love 1
  • Like 2