Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

1 minute ago, breaktheice2395 said:

Sooo this is so recorded and fake, my theory:

They reached out to a bunch of celeb's PR teams and got whoever responded. Then they set up individual calls with them where a producer would ask them the questions, then got their answer. OR they sent questions to celebs and had them answer them. Then they had that host ask questions and add dialogue and put everyone in a "zoom call". From there they edit the videos and make the conversation that we just saw. 

Idk if you guys noticed but nobody was ever really fighting to speak or holding back if they interrupted someone (bc they didn't) - which occurs all the time in zoom calls. To add more to the case, they don't even announce they're going to break the feed just stops and comes back on after a Chili's ad.. what a terrible idea whoever put this together..

I noticed this too, couldn’t have said it better myself!

• Like 1

I didn’t even know this was happening until earlier today lol can’t say I’m surprised that her appearance was short & lackluster, given her team’s issues. It just seems random that she was even doing this in the first place. This whole thing just seems awkward in my opinion 

On 5/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, blackoutbixxh said:

I don’t think Britney will be there. This is typical JL behavior... using her sister’s celebrity to promote her own stuff. :yaknow: People will watch the entire thing waiting for Britney’s appearance. Jokes on you :makeup:

:whatitellu: 
Told you... but y’all didn’t want to believe me. 

• Love 2

Lmao Britney was never going to show up. Jamie Lynn used her sisters name to get people to be interested.

Is anyone else sort of sick of Jamie Lynn riding her sisters coat tails so hard? I mean every venture, every article, every interview she mentions Britney. Its beyond pathetic at this point how she uses her sister to promote her agenda.

Like Hollywood is full of family ties, but i’ve never seen someone name drop their famous relative for attention as much as Jamie Lynn does Britney .

While Britney obviously does not care, its not very sisterly of Jamie Lynn to constantly use her. Theres a reason why Jamie & Jamie Lynn get along so well,  the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and they are both users.

• Love 7
  • Like 2