Adele serving skinny as a needle

37 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

wow...just WOW. I would have NEVER figured out this was Adele.

Props for her to go healthy!

Nonetheless she was always beautiful 

I hope she's actually healthy though!

She look REALLY skinny there. Losing too much weight too fast can be really bad for your body.  I really hope she did it the right way, and not through some celeb-shortcuts.

I love her though and can't wait for her musical comeback.

• Like 1

She looks beautiful and glamourous :brit2016: but indeed, it's disturbing, she's like a completely different person...

If she feels happy, healthy and blossomed that's great !
Do you think this transformation will reflect on her new sounds and videos?
Will she "sexualize" her image (hello Mariah!) :mariahstare: or will she remain the elegant beautiful diva she used to be?
And do you think this weight loss can modify her voice? (or is it a stupid question?:idkney:)
I can't wait to hear new music from her!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, jennyj said:

I hope she's actually healthy though!

She look REALLY skinny there. Losing too much weight too fast can be really bad for your body.  I really hope she did it the right way, and not through some celeb-shortcuts.

I love her though and can't wait for her musical comeback.

I don't think she lost it too fast. I believe she was exercising and losing weight for a while now

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

She looks beautiful and glamourous :brit2016: but indeed, it's disturbing, she's like a completely different person...

Will she "sexualize" her image (hello Mariah!) :mariahstare: or will she remain the elegant beautiful diva she used to be?
And do you think this weight loss can modify her voice? (or is it a stupid question?:idkney:)

I really really hope she doesnt sexualize her image.

Part of her appeal has been her modest, classy outfits which compliment and give way for her enormous, classy voice.

Isnt this the first time we've ever seen her knees/thighs though lol? :pieceofwhat:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
14 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

Imagine if she got dance training 

and started to release pop bangers 

paired with her voice 

:katybelt:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block