Iggy Azalea talks about #FreeBritney and debunks the misconception that she blamed Britney for "Pretty Girls" flopping

35 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Remember when Iggy said "I don't have to kiss Britney's *** 24/7" :mattafact:

discuss. 

Completely agree with Iggy:mattafact:

Fans were claiming they were feuding and she simply said that they weren’t, just because she’s not up Britney’s *** 24/7 it doesn’t mean there’s beef:mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

She never lied. She always talked about Britney with respect. Even though she probably wasn’t happy with how the song/situation was dealt with.

Even if it's true, I think what I found more annoying is that she kept whining about how the song wasn't a feature, but a duet, meaning it was as much an Iggy song as it was Britney's, so why didn't she promote the song by herself? Why couldn't she go and perform the song on tv shows or something, like Britney performed MATM back in the day? If she's so convinced that the song wasn't a flop, then I don't know why she made those comments back then. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

What is going on with Exhell lately? It was actually going well the last few weeks, now all the haters and trash talkers are back.  First trashing Britney's appearance in the thread about Glory reaching #1 on the pop charts, and now here trashing Iggy when she's actually defending Brit and #FreeBritney. Y'all are garbage and will never be happy.

The whole movement is about letting Britney letting have her freedom to AT LEAST what other artists have.
Iggy's speaking truth here, just like other music video producers have outed as well. Britney has no say, and when she tries to have a say they're people watching and listening like a hawk and stopping her before she can say anything. Let's not be like toxic and nasty to others like other fanbases are.

smackdown live what GIF by WWE
:meryell:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It's difficult for me to think that a smart and rich adult woman cannot work hard and promote her own artistry and fight for her own rights, so the only logical answer for me is that Britney is drugged up to the high heavens. As in, prescription *****, by doctors orders for whatever reason. But you guys talking about her as if she were a little girl not being able to defend herself against two devils (Jamie and Lou, apparently) makes her look dumb and naive, which I don't think she is. Like, I think we're mixing sh it up. I don't think ***** allow you to "function normally" yet not be able to think straight? ugh my point is: she's either a drugged up robot, or she doesn't give a f uck since a long time ago. So how can another smart adult woman like Iggy say "Her team didn't let her promote the song!". What? I don't get it.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

What is going on with Exhell lately? It was actually going well the last few weeks, now all the haters and trash talkers are back.  First trashing Britney's appearance in the thread about Glory reaching #1 on the pop charts, and now here trashing Iggy when she's actually defending Brit and #FreeBritney. Y'all are garbage and will never be happy.

The whole movement is about letting Britney letting have her freedom to AT LEAST what other artists have.
Iggy's speaking truth here, just like other music video producers have outed as well. Britney has no say, and when she tries to have a say they're people watching and listening like a hawk and stopping her before she can say anything. Let's not be like toxic and nasty to others like other fanbases are.

cheri and liliths souls will forever haunt exhale and exhellers

mwahahahah :airpls:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The last single she promoted was Work ***** and even THEN, it only got promotion through osmosis. Her constant performances of her ENTIRE TOUR at Apple, iHeart Music and in Europe exposed people to it and eventually became one of her trademark hits.

Wow. :omg: When you say it like that.. i - that actually makes me rethink my opinion about Work Beep not being iconic enough. :idkney:

And yeah TEA to everything you said about Iggy. :thelook: