Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber's new collab "Stuck With U" hits #1

Justin Bieber & Ariana Grande released a new song together. It's titled "Stuck With U," out now.

Proceeds from the streams and sales will be "donated to first responders children’s foundation to fund grants and scholarships for children of healthcare workers, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), paramedics, police officers and firefighters serving at the front lines during the global pandemic."

After a week of ~sales~, the track hit #1 on the Hot 100. 

This marks Ariana's third #1, and Bieber's sixth.

Are you here for pop's new power couple? Cause 6ix9ine isn't :tiffcackle:

Related:

justin-ariana.jpg

• Haha 1

Ariana is NOT part of it. Scooter is basically her Jamie/ Lou Taylor forcing her to post stuff. I feel it has NOTHING to do with Ari. JB is damaged and Scooter uses all his artist to raise his reputation.  Ariana is too professional to deal with druggy Bieber. 

4 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Ariana is NOT part of it. Scooter is basically her Jamie/ Lou Taylor forcing her to post stuff. I feel it has NOTHING to do with Ari. JB is damaged and Scooter uses all his artist to raise his reputation.  Ariana is too professional to deal with druggy Bieber. 

Ddd I’m surprised Demi isn’t involved either tbh

• Haha 2

This songs are always awful and they don't even get great donations. It's obvious Justin and Scooter Braun are desperate, and they're trying to get a little bit of Ariana's success. I need to say I think she's so basic and I like 3 or 4 songs of her, but I don't think she can rescue Justin's career... We're gonna forget about this song on May 10th 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block