Never-before-seen video of Britney rehearsing "Hold It Against Me"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brian Friedman posted on Facebook. She looks good!  So sad she had another breakdown during the FF era.   

Justice for HIAM  Justice for Brian Friedman   he's about to get sued tbh 

I hate that music video because it was the first time she looked like a zombie. I was hoping for a return to form, and I was so disappointed by her stiff dancing and her empty eyes. I can barely watch

Posted Images

I saw the thumbnail and thought it was old, for some reason. I mean, I know it's old, but like, I thought we had already seen it, but nope

She looked so much better in pants than those leotards :wontcry: It almost looks like MATM outfit. 

I need a gif of that "if I'm coming on to strong" thing she does with her hands lol 

• Like 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

OMG!!! she's actually ALIVE. I had heard the rumors which i 100 percent believe because she looked so sedated during most of the promo and her movements where there but she was just missing it. Likely she had to have a readjustment of medication in order to cooperate with promo and a world wide tour i.e. to keep her compliant. I honestly believe they over medicate  or mismedicate her to get her to comply.