Never-before-seen video of Britney rehearsing "Hold It Against Me"

so many people making their own judgement of what she was feeling as if they were there :fran:

they do a LOT of rehearsing for music videos, they were probably going through some basic stuff that it didn't require her to be "on her game" or they had gone over this about 20 times that day and she's tired

I remember some years ago Brian was going to release a series of videos with all the rehearsals of HIAM, but Britney team stopped him right before he released any video showing Britney.

Rehearsals videos with only the dancers can be found on YT.

Awesome footage! It's so crazy to see an artist that was known for her dancing just standing around to one of her most dancey songs. Brian is such a great choreographer - I bet he had a crazy routine for her and she just couldn't pull it off so he had to water it down.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

Awesome footage! It's so crazy to see an artist that was known for her dancing just standing around to one of her most dancey songs. Brian is such a great choreographer - I bet he had a crazy routine for her and she just couldn't pull it off so he had to water it down.

Ugh 2004 abc promo special brinny could deff pull this off. She was on fire when promoting in the zone. B4 the actual tour..  it was her Janet phase In dancing.  she could of done this if she really wanted. 

On 5/1/2020 at 12:23 AM, EasyThere said:

It wasn't the choreography in 2018. She started to cut off chore in 2017,and has butchered most of the show during POM tour. It was a complete and utter mess in 2018. 

Something was off with her,she was outta it,and has looked scared and anxious af. Plus the ticks that were insane and unbearable to watch. And on top of everything she looked like she was on math thanks to cheap underwear,tragic hair and disgusting makeup.

I saw her live in Zagreb back in 2011 and she looked like a barbie and was entertaining. The stage itself was amazing.

Agree about meds back in 2011

Wow, the disregard to someone's self esteem is disgusting in this comment.

That video of dancers doing the HIAM choreography is great. I would have died if Britney pulled this off. Those guys are giving too much energy to it imho. 

But what Britney has and those dance guys haven't is that while the guys in the video make it clear it's super hard to dance like that, Britney always do hard cheoreography while being gracefull and make it look so easy and/or natural. That's what I love the most about her dancing ! 

Like you watch Britney doing the leg thing, and you're like very impressed and at the same time you're like "oh I could pull this off too" but you end up on falling on the floor calling the doctor because it's actually a lot of work. But Britney has a way to do it that looks so natural and great, you feel like you could do anything watching her !

3 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Ugh 2004 abc promo special brinny could deff pull this off. She was on fire when promoting in the zone. B4 the actual tour..  it was her Janet phase In dancing.  she could of done this if she really wanted. 

Yeah... it's a shame that some of her most "dancey" songs came after her breakdown - the Blackout album, Womanizer/Circus, FF album, WB. "Old Britney" would have slayed these routines!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

that break looks really bad though :imacat:

I think something that choreographers or dancers don't take into consideration, is that Britney, or whoever is the artist, is supposed to be singing or lipsyncing to the song, so those super fast movements are harder to do, and it just won't look natural that someone for better singer that they are, can pull that off.

Brian's HIAM breakdown was awful. So bad. But the final chorus was good imo and Britney obviously cut like 70% of it leaving only some of the moves. Had she only cut 30% it would've looked amazing imo, but she wasn't in the right headspace at that time. So tragic she never performed HIAM since the FF tour. I can imagine her team settled that court case and said "We'll pay less money if it's never performed again." So she'll never perform it again. And she may never perform anything again.