Never-before-seen video of Britney rehearsing "Hold It Against Me"

Well, she don't have the same energy as she had in Circus or even before with old eras, but still, it seems she is trying to hard work (even if it may be difficult maybe she is tired). And I like how she looked in the mv, the whole concept was great by showing on those old TVs all old Britney mv. :makeitrain:

I saw somewhere (OMG I search for it for hours but still can't find, it was on TV, I'm not sure) the behind the scenes and she seems a little tired but still, I feel like she wants to be in the game, she is like interested.

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

I hate that music video because it was the first time she looked like a zombie. I was hoping for a return to form, and I was so disappointed by her stiff dancing and her empty eyes. I can barely watch it right now. My fave ff era video is I wanna go, because she actually served some charisma and she looks like she's having fun. It's pointless to have a spectacular looking video in which the protagonist looks sad and moves like she has a gun pointed to her face.

Hiam video, for me, represents the breaking point in which I understood that my beloved Primeney was never really coming back to life. 

Same feeling ... I am sad to see her in those circumstances and in that state, I cannot enjoy this era.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I never understood the issue with hiam. Does she not like the song? What's the back story?

To be honnest idk. I find that HIAM (essentially the mv) is iconic. It's like seeing the history of her life through her old mv on TV screens on her mv. The fight scene is also iconic, something new that we never saw before with Britney. The visuals and colors are amazing. I don't understand why many hate the MV... Idk if Britney don't like it or not, but I still don't understand why many don't like the mv. Yes, she seems to be tired but still make efforts to perform it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Let's ask Bryan for more footage. I'm sure he has more videos.

I love that he published it .... Brian should publish more if he has material. I think I remember that Wade recorded everything, imagine what type and how much material he should have.

I don't know why people are so critical of this. I feel like this has so much attitude compared to even the best live performances. She has a **** slave 4 u attitude in it, is hitting her Mark and is super slinky.

It's another example of her killing rehearsals.

Worth noting, a dancer posted the  BFB rehearsal without britney and she wasnt supposed to do the break.

• Love 1

This video made me go back and watch the music video and I remembered how much that video bangs. Mainly the breakdown part with the fight and all that paint - it was actually genius, a way that we'd never seen Britney before, unpolished and messy (deliberately, unlike the most of this era...). Brilliant. 10/10 :clap:

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Will he ever post a video of her doing the breakdown dance :imacat:

Side note I'd rather watch this Britney than "energized" 2018 Britney full of thicks and nonsenses dance "moves". Fight me

We Need To Talk About Britney Spears In 2018Britney Spears Dancing GIFs | Tenor

well theres pros and cons to everything :typing:

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
Just now, EasyThere said:

Yup I'd rather watch FFney being pissed and over life than whatever that was in 2018

yeah i guess idk 

my sister went to both shows (i went to pom) but my sister said she looked just bad in 2011 but its like she was trying but something was keeping her down (meds) 

In 2018 she saw that she had so much energy and was entertaining but the choreo was like bringing her down if that makes sense

and i agree with 

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

To be honnest idk. I find that HIAM (essentially the mv) is iconic. It's like seeing the history of her life through her old mv on TV screens on her mv. The fight scene is also iconic, something new that we never saw before with Britney. The visuals and colors are amazing. I don't understand why many hate the MV... Idk if Britney don't like it or not, but I still don't understand why many don't like the mv. Yes, she seems to be tired but still make efforts to perform it.

I've always loved HIAM. I realized its one of the few Britney videos (probably the only aside from Work *****) that experiments with higher fashion and couture. I think the main weakness with the video is the excessive product placement, eccentric editing in the final dance scene and I think the white dress scenes could've been done better (but that's a minor criticism). Overall, great video and the fight scenes are the best!

• Like 2

I don't get why everyone is praising this?  She clearly doesn't want to be there...  She barely looks at any of the dancers, and just like that whole era she's obviously heavily medicated there.  

I don't believe she hates the song. 

But I love how even while medicated and not giving af, she still nails the moves lol. Iconic queen without even trying.  :comingthru:

• Like 5

We need more, he say back in the day she was really into the dancing, that the video editing was a mess blabla, somethin like that i remember. So, now i need the proof of that.  (and this doesn't look good.... 0 attiude with that simple movements)

BTW THE VEGAS PROMOS (I AM FEMME FATALE) WERE 10000X WORST THAN THE VMA 07. JUST SAYING. GO WATCH IT. SHE LOOKS HEAVY SEDATED, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW THEY LET HER  PERFORM LIKE THAT. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1