Britney's unreleased "Make Me" music video is actually horrible (opinion)

Blackout2006

55 minutes ago, SelinaKyle said:

That is Britney ***** !!  :lolnoworries::britoverit:
I zoomed its HER!! :gerlwat:   Her chine, her nose, her lips, the height...:receipts2:
qjW0fIb.jpg
16ezGyj.jpgCapture3CgJSide.jpg
It's just the second, less risqué outfit, flattens her *** (probably just made for her to dance more comfortably). 
A body double would have nerver flipped her hair like that, knowing not to show her face. :lemmetellu:
And she was in absolute TOP shape for this era.

Britney Cosmobritney-spears-at-piece-of-me-show-at-planet-hollywood-in-las-vegas-06-17-2016_11.jpg:letitburn:

But I guess it's Peter and Wolf after the Till The World Ends scandal... :truthtea: 

that's not her, compare it to the rest of the video when she turns around again (when it's actually her) 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s just such a shame that Make Me didn’t get the visuals it deserved. Although, I did catch a fan-made video on YouTube which was really very good - so this is what I’ll be watching rather than the official one. 

4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I'd have rather prefered an easily forgotten mv (well, Britney have many easily forgotten mv like Someday or Kill The Lights, so Make Me is not an only case) than an mv which will destroys Britney' image and her reputation. :brityes:

In all cases both videos are bad. :ugh:

not sure it wouldve "destroyed" her image lol the original video had a good amount of dancing and some hot outfits at least. the released one has nothing really happening at all 

1 minute ago, asitalian12587 said:

not sure it wouldve "destroyed" her image lol the original video had a good amount of dancing and some hot outfits at least. the released one has nothing really happening at all 

I agree, the official is not even better. When I say "destroyed", I'm not 100% serious but still...it would make a bad image of Britney and many people would badly talk of Britney, that's why I don't want a controversial music video. Work B***h worked well (even if they censored other vulgar scenes that we have never seen), but it's balanced, but Make Me is more vulgar, and that can have a bad consequences (mv censored on TV, etc.)

I can't judge the video completely, but I didn't like what I saw.

The Randee one is a mess, like everything she does. The original one just seemed the old stuff recycled again and again.

Britney looked great, but again playing **** with dancers, a model as love interest, Britney with the same old outfits, ******... It gets repetitive.

The G Eazy scene didn't look right, I agree about the rapey vibe It has. Shame because the two had chemistry at least on stage.

They could go with a more original plot. Maybe Britney and G eazy acting like a mini movie, no dancers needed. 

I don't know, maybe the final product could be better, but It basically leaked almost everything about the video.

They both have good scenes as there's enough mash ups on Youtube.

But **** has ALWAYS been a part of Britney's brand, to act like it's not is just completely and utterly stupid.

Overall David's is better than Randee's, David's doesn't have a finished edit so we also don't have a full picture either...

On 4/27/2020 at 1:08 AM, MSTAR said:

Omg... :gtfo:

The "Unreleased" version of Make Me...I can't even call it "music video"... :nochillbrit:

Actually, what was the point of that "mUsIC video" if it have to be censored in almost all countries, and have to be broadcasted in the TV at least at 10PM of the night? :decisions:

Furthermore, it shows Britney as a vulgar person. She is a singer first of all, excuse me but this version shows a bad image of Britney. There is no story, almost all scenes are vulgar. Like, I don't imagine a family seeing this mv, and also it don't show Britney as mature she was +20 years ago. She was, wow, mature, just compare Sometimes, Lucky, OIDIA, Overprotected, to Make Me (Official or Unreleased, both are trash). :receipts2:

It makes me sad to say that, and it's not for fun what I'm saying, but it's my opinion, these last years, Britney do so much vulgar contents, this image don't represent Britney as we knew her before. Yes, she is now an adult and not a teen anymore, but excuse me, but if I see the Sometimes mv, it's just beautiful, there is a story, there is something to tell to people, it was fun... And for Make Me? Vulgar images? That's all?

Some says that David do projects which don't have essentially any sense or idk, but he did Everytime and it has a lot of sense. Everything depends on the first idea of the project. Idk if it was Britney' idea or her team's but it was a bad idea. Some would say you don't like her musics etc., but even if we like her musics doesn't mean find everything perfect from your prefered artist. She might do mistakes, as everyone do.

Without talking all the hates after the unreleased version (essentially) would be released officially. :xfactorlook: It would be a pure :flop: as the current official mv. Sorry to say that, but there's nothing beautiful or amazing or any good content on the original version... For me the last good music video of this decade was Scream and Shout or at least Pretty Girls (even if Hold It Against Me is far better and more iconic!)

Well, I hope Britney stops to do those types of music videos, it doesn't represent Britney.

THANK YOU SO DAMN FREAKING MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!:meryl:THX FOR UNDERSTANDING MY POINT OF THIS THREAD:mimiclap: Britney has always been scandalous, but always in a classy way. This was jus way out of Britney’s o league:drag: this thread might have 7 pages and 128 replies hating or trying to prove something, but I have still stuck with my opiniom:yaknow:

Britney  not enjoy that making of the video. SHE seemed forced like hell. People here talking about how gorgeousness her looks are in the video but not noticing that her face doesn’t even seem like she i she enjoying it. In no way is she enjoying that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

THANK YOU SO DAMN FREAKING MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!:meryl:THX FOR UNDERSTANDING MY POINT OF THIS THREAD:mimiclap: Britney has always been scandalous, but always in a classy way. This was jus way out of Britney’s o league:drag: this thread might have 7 pages and 128 replies hating or trying to prove something, but I have still stuck with my opiniom:yaknow:

Many still want to think that was the best mv etc. But everyone have its opinion.
Well, Britney did many provocative music videos (Toxic for example), but it was more general and less vulgar, like Toxic is funny to watch because the mv is not fully based on that diamond scene and had a story. But the original Make Me, is just an explicit music video which will be censored everywhere except on YouTube and will flop because it didn't had too much of promo due to its content, that's why I keep saying that scrapping this mv was good idea.

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Many still want to think that was the best mv etc. But everyone have its opinion.
Well, Britney did many provocative music videos (Toxic for example), but it was more general and less vulgar, like Toxic is funny to watch because the mv is not fully based on that diamond scene and had a story. But the original Make Me, is just an explicit music video which will be censored everywhere except on YouTube and will flop because it didn't had too much of promo due to its content, that's why I keep saying that scrapping this mv was good idea.

Exactly! Britney fans don’t want to think it that way tho! They think putting Britney in the limelight in a bad way is going to fetch her more relevance when no it isn’t, Nobody would watch that video because it would be controversial enough and Britney’s image would be destroyed at that point. R u going to tell that part where Brit was dancing with the men so disgustingly would put Britney back in the game? Ha! She would be the laughing stock in twitter and GP. THHHEEENNNNNNNN, Glory would flop even more badly. It would’ve probably sold 45k in its first week for a crappy video like that. I honestly wish that video was never ever seen. But for starters, make me shouldn’t even been a single.

5 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Britney’s....best music video....ever?????

:airpls::tina::gloria::haha::weusay::hahaha::shadelaugh::rihclap:

Maybe in their cute delusional dream said it is!:hahaha:

The fact they were to call this piece of trashy indecent garbage HER BEST MUSIC VIDEO:flop:

They would have their britney fan cards snatched

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

More like her worst video everrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!:embarrassed:

Even Gimme more MV is more better and iconic than that “music video”:trash:

Well, some can find it the best mv, tastes can't be discussed. :)

But, there is a huge difference between Gimme More and Make Me original (for those who keep saying that's hypocritical), it's iconic because the 2 first seconds is enough to save the whole mv. Then, there's a huge difference, the mv is not that explicit than Make Me, well I will not write too much about that, everyone can make the difference. And again, the "uncensored" version of Gimme More was demanded by Music Choice, on YouTube it's the director's cut. If it was Make Me, it would be a little hard to censor the mv, everything on the mv should be censored, so no broadcasts on TV.

6 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Well, some can find it the best mv, tastes can't be discussed. :)

But, there is a huge difference between Gimme More and Make Me original (for those who keep saying that's hypocritical), it's iconic because the 2 first seconds is enough to save the whole mv. Then, there's a huge difference, the mv is not that explicit than Make Me, well I will not write too much about that, everyone can make the difference. And again, the "uncensored" version of Gimme More was demanded by Music Choice, on YouTube it's the director's cut. If it was Make Me, it would be a little hard to censor the mv, everything on the mv should be censored, so no broadcasts on TV.

Yeah I don’t feel that video would be even played in the mtv or vh1. Because 95% of the video consist of vulgar scenes. Better that way, they would just broadcast the audio of make me:hahaha:

I deff love the red body paint caged shots. The gold outfit is amazing but there are many problems with the original video. GEazy part is a huge mess. The different scenes all put together are weird. 

The released MM video is so bad I think ppl just say that because of it. 

i love the original one, i dont care that it is messy, cutting wasnt finished, after effects werent done and maybe they didnt even finish filming. i love the outfits, the surrounds and the colour play. most watched britney video in 2019 and 2020 for me

17 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

yes but in a **** classy way, not cheap and whorish

this performance nor OIDIA, Save, DLMBTLTK, etc. were **** classy at all

whoever says MM original Britney was trashy but loves the ITZ/Onyx era is a hypocrite

Archived