Britney's unreleased "Make Me" music video is actually horrible (opinion)

Blackout2006

I hate to break it to you but the GP already thinks shes trash :deserves: home gurl has flashed her puss every where, flopped her **** out a few times and went cray on camera. :shaktongue:

At the end of the day I think thats what makes Britney Spears lovable and relatable. I think Britney herself would have released it BUT her team saw it and thought :ahhhhh: and of course wanted to milk the cow more. :icant2:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RebelMe said:

this part is ageism in its true form. Madonna released Erotica when she was at her 34yo. Women should be free to express they sexuality doesn’t matter they age. They own it and it’s rude to assume that a 30yo woman can’t show her body and be ****** about it. (And use her children as an argument). We are in 2020, it’s really sad that nothing has change since 1992.

THANK YOU AND PERIOOOD :didilie:

I wouldn't say "Horrible"...:tina: but the one that leaked still in a very "raw" state. Maybe with good edition, filters and more scenes (the want we know that is missing is the tractor scene) probably  would had been different:outwithit:

There are some good editions out there that combined the two videos (the Luminous one is perfect):martini:

Have some of you never watched a Britney video or performance ever??? They’re ******** scandalous. THAT IS HER BRAND. :lessons:

I stand by saying that the unreleased and UNFINISHED Make Me video is better than the official video we got. Yes, there were some cringe moments (like the body double and the illusion the G Easy was literally f#cking her) but it was controversial like almost EVERY OTHER BRITNEY VIDEO. Same things were said about the Baby, Slave, Toxic, and Gimme More videos. Let’s not forget her VMA performances. In time it just would have been another iconic moment in Britney’s career that people talk about for years :gimmemoar:

I completely agree.

The original music video is trash. And not only because of the sexuality.

At first, I was hyped by the theme: the desert idea fitted the song sooooo well. With the rumours of a million-dollar budget MV, I expected something huge, incredible visuals, something like a movie (desert, prison, night, exotic animals).

But, when the video leaked: half of the video is Britney dancing with a bunch of trying-to-hard-to-look-hot gay ********* grabbing against the wall. And after that? Britney entering a house and it's the same. Oh, she throws off during 10 seconds a TV in a pool. And here is it: MV over. 

It really did make no sense at all. She's just having ****** and save one of her guys? Expected much more.

Gimme More MV was also trash, probably the best song of her career. It deserved much better, but I do get that Britney was definitely not in a great shape (mentally) to even do it. 
A dark-themed music video with something a la Grand Theft Auto happing in New York/Chinatown during the 20s, wow. It had so much potential. 

6 hours ago, RebelMe said:

I agree with you, I don’t like the unreleased version either, but this part is ageism in its true form. Madonna released Erotica when she was at her 34yo. Women should be free to express they sexuality doesn’t matter they age. They own it and it’s rude to assume that a 30yo woman can’t show her body and be ****** about it. (And use her children as an argument). We are in 2020, it’s really sad that nothing has change since 1992. :decisions: (I’m not criticizing you, to be clear, but those who would think this way) 
But yes, the overall mv is terrible. 

I understand what you have mentioned but what about her kids?

You’re right.

im so done of this fanbase that thinks those **** videos are cool, don’t reflect your own desires to be part of some ********* or something with Britney’s music.:deserves:

The leaked video is the most distasteful/cliche/predictable **** ever.

i don’t want to see Britney surrounded by naked people on her videos, I want classy britney improving on her visuals. Christina already disgusted the world with that dirty video back in the day. 

Britney Spears doesnt  need that kind of attention. Specially when she’s known for doing ****** songs/videos for so long. It was nothing new or different and we all should move on from that concept. 

Even Fergie knows how do a controversial video without being a trashy cliche. 

Im glad Britney gave us an upgrade with slumber party, a much better video tbh.

MM is my least favorite lead single from all Britney’s albums and ended all the hype for glory sadly. not a fan of the song.

10 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I recently saw this fanmade one and thought it was pretty good.  I remember when the hype for the video started and she posted a video from the set.  I went to meet my best friend who was in Puerto Rico for work.  He asked me if I had seen the pic and told me a guy he knew was in the video.  That’s when I pointed out Mikey Pesante and asked if he remembered him from when Mikey danced backup at a club we went to frequently, and that I worked at for a short period of time.  He didn’t remember him.  A few days later we went to this hole in the wall restaurant and who was there but Mikey with his family!!  Britney was on a break from Vegas and he had just flown in that day.  Small world.  Anyway, here’s the video...

Mikey Pesante (but what are we going to do, in her team there are a lot of useless) he should have been the choreographer for the 2016 era.

Regarding the video, there are things that I like, there are things that horrify me and there are things that I do not understand, such as the pool when the guy drowns and she saves him, I do not understand, where is the connection?.

3 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I'm ... Speechless.:fran:

As far as me, the David LaChapelle's one is so iconic. Visually speaking, it's one of her best music videos ever. I may get why you don't like it though. However, I'm definitely struggling to understand how on earth you prefer the official one. :heresthetea:

Did I say that?:didilie:

On 4/27/2020 at 12:26 AM, Ofcoursenot said:

I wouldn't say "Horrible"...:tina: but the one that leaked still in a very "raw" state. Maybe with good edition, filters and more scenes (the want we know that is missing is the tractor scene) probably  would had been different:outwithit:

There are some good editions out there that combined the two videos (the Luminous one is perfect):martini:

For me, I don't talk about how the video looks unfinished and how it's raw (as I edit music videos of Britney, I could enhance visuals/colors and add a few effects). :yaknow:

But this is not the problem for me, by adding all effects and making the most beautiful visuals, it can't save the scenes. :nochillbrit:

I mean, the outfits and all scenes are vulgar, it doesn't represent how Britney is. It changes badly her image with this video, I was shocked by that video, I would never think that Britney would do that, it's not her style. Yes, she wears this style of outfits on her recent performances (that I find ugly). :surething: 

13 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Have some of you never watched a Britney video or performance ever??? They’re ******** scandalous. THAT IS HER BRAND. :lessons:

I stand by saying that the unreleased and UNFINISHED Make Me video is better than the official video we got. Yes, there were some cringe moments (like the body double and the illusion the G Easy was literally f#cking her) but it was controversial like almost EVERY OTHER BRITNEY VIDEO. Same things were said about the Baby, Slave, Toxic, and Gimme More videos. Let’s not forget her VMA performances. In time it just would have been another iconic moment in Britney’s career that people talk about for years :gimmemoar:

they're probably new fans, apparently Britney has never been sexualized before

br2S3b.gifsource.gifsource.gif

13 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Have some of you never watched a Britney video or performance ever??? They’re ******** scandalous. THAT IS HER BRAND.

Well... I wouldn't call wearing lingerie while being surrounded by muscolar guys with cotton filled undies "scandalous"... not nowadays. 

It's just vulgar. 

Both the released and unreleased videos are that kind of stuff u have to go looking for in the deepest corner of the web in search of a moment of pure trash pleasure, not something meant to promote a first single. I mean...they are both bad, for a reason or another. 

The only positive thing is that she looks beautiful, but put something beautiful in such a trashy environment and it will loose all it's charm. 

I'm pretending both videos are non existing. 

Both videos are complete hot messes! Although Britney looks stunning in the official one! 

The original one made zero sense and was super trashy! She looked like a **** star! The only parts I liked were the very beginning with the leopard and the cage scenes because even though she was topless some how that seemed less trashy than the rest of the video!

Archived