Britney's unreleased "Make Me" music video is actually horrible (opinion)

Blackout2006

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/8/2020 at 9:34 PM, MSTAR said:

I'd have rather prefered an easily forgotten mv (well, Britney have many easily forgotten mv like Someday or Kill The Lights, so Make Me is not an only case) than an mv which will destroys Britney' image and her reputation. :brityes:

In all cases both videos are bad. :ugh:

This

You did nothing but served the real, true and hot tea to those thinking a disgusting and shameless MV like "Make Me Vulgar" was going "save her career" :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Its kind of sad to see people actually LIKE videos like this, what IS there to like in it? it doesnt feel like Britney at all, and i was slightly disappointed at Britney for making a video like that, but im happy she realized it was satanic :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:  Britney does not have a good reputation by the GP, but that ounce of respect they did have would be gone if she released such a ill video like that. Really happy it got what it deserved, scrapped :) 

I have to agree on this one!. It makes the entire "In the zone era" look classy and sensual while during that era she was making out on stage, singing about mastorbating. But the make me original video.... well looked cheap and nasty and very low budget!. She's got nothing to prove to nobody anymore!. She's beautiful and still gorgeous, **** she doesn't need to be making a ****o type of video and I think that's why she pulled the plug on that video version because one she's a mother and I think that video was one of her most ****o one she's ever done!, It makes gimme more and I'm a slave 4 u look way better. She's doesn't need to pull her herself down to that level!, I mean she even had a body double at the beginning of the video of a woman with big bum when we all know Britney has never had a kim K bum that size anyway!. I liked the official better than that one but I could see where she was going with it though! 

I can't with people trashing an unfinished music video. 

She looked flawless, the set with the black outfit is **** as heck, she served served served face & body, and the leaked video was definitely a very rough cut. Also I prefer a video that "makes no sense" (which it does, it's clearly a IUSA 2.0) than a watered down video with a dumb storyline that ends with Britney's friends watching her **** a dude. I think if they wanted to take the Randee route they could have just released a better treated American Dream version where she looks like a goddess and at least there's no storyline at all to make us cringe.

i don’t get the hype to it tbh,  it’s so overly sexualized it’s kind of uncomfortable, and i get why britney didn’t like it. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

i like the storyline tho, but i like the official’s visuals way more, i think with the same storyline as the unreleased version, but with better visuals, the video could have been WAY better. :)

Wasn't the video about Adam and Eve and sins and that kind of stuff?

Lachapelle confirmed that the leaked version wasn't his cut, so we got the Team Britney's cut... Larry wanted a soft **** video and that's why the leaked one looks so cheap, vulgar, that was Larry's vision. We don't know what Team Britney cut (just like with Perfume, they cut the whole story) 

1 hour ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Lachapelle confirmed that the leaked version wasn't his cut, so we got the Team Britney's cut... Larry wanted a soft **** video and that's why the leaked one looks so cheap, vulgar, that was Larry's vision. We don't know what Team Britney cut (just like with Perfume, they cut the whole story) 

eh nothing but bull****. Senseless crap. David has lost his spark.

Archived