Does Britney have a serious medical problem?

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a serious business ... don't take it as a joke.
After 12 years of taking medications in which she has not been diagnosed with any disease such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, etc., dementia according to the people who have placed her in a conservatorship, yes, she has a serious problem.

4 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

This is a serious business ... don't take it as a joke.
After 12 years of taking medications in which she has not been diagnosed with any disease such as bipolarity, schizophrenia, etc., dementia according to the people who have placed her in a conservatorship, yes, she has a serious problem.

This is a free forum to ask questions. I was just watching old videos last night and literally wondering...

26 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

This is a free forum to ask questions. I was just watching old videos last night and literally wondering...

Absolutely no one says otherwise, particularly me. I'm just saying please is a super complicated subject, do not take it with laughter or black humor.

She has very serious problems due to improper medication. It is completely illegal what they are doing with this woman.

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Also if she has dementia as her team claims. Shed be institutionalized by now or even dead.

If she had severe schizophrenia that requires conservatorship shed not be able to perform nor give any kind of interviews. (We'd seen some signs in past 10 years)

God knows what they did to her in 2010. They did something that changed her forever. She was literally slightly prime Britney in 2008/09. Especially during the filming of FTR.

I wouldn't surprised if they did lobotomy on her. MK ultra mind control is real,no one can convince me otherwise.

And Britney sadly is prime example of MK Ultra abuse.

For me that she is a girl of MK Ultra is ruled out.
That she is being physically, psychologically, personally, professionally, medically, financially abused by her father, Lou M. Taylor, team and lawyers without any doubt.

Archived