Are you an iPhone or Android user?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iPhone. I’m Apple everything at this point. I’ve had my experience with Android and Windows and I generally don’t like using them in the long-term. I find myself aligning with Apple’s values as a company a lot more too. Call me a sheep if you want but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

android is better imo especially for people who are into personalisation plus its more compatible with other systems in comparison to apple who essentially 'force' you to only use their products

but i can see why many go for apple since it appeals to those who just want to turn on their phone and have it all setup ready to go 

I've been an Android user for as long as smartphones have been a thing, and I've been an avid user of Samsung for over 7 to 8ish years now. Currently loving my S10. :gagasmile: I did give Apple a shot (had an 8 Plus for a year and a half), and it wasn't too bad, but I definitely didn't like it nearly as much as my Samsungs. It was too restrictive, and they really try to shove the whole Apple ecosystem down your throat, which was super annoying. :heresthetea: In terms of computers, I've never owned an Apple computer. I just can't justify spending that much money on a computer that I might not even like. :raven:

Archived