Are you an iPhone or Android user?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I have an iPhone 7, too. All my friends wishing they had the touch unlock feature again (versus facial recognition) 

I hate the notch. My friend bought XS Max when it came out and after a month came back to iphone 7 cause he couldn't get used to swipe and faceID :fakecry:
Hopefully this year they remove it for good.:tired:

Can we talk about how amazing apple watch is? It's like mini iPhone on your hand and always on display just shines, samsung can't even come close.:thelook:

20 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I've been an Android user for as long as smartphones have been a thing, and I've been an avid user of Samsung for over 7 to 8ish years now. Currently loving my S10. :gagasmile: I did give Apple a shot (had an 8 Plus for a year and a half), and it wasn't too bad, but I definitely didn't like it nearly as much as my Samsungs. It was too restrictive, and they really try to shove the whole Apple ecosystem down your throat, which was super annoying. :heresthetea: In terms of computers, I've never owned an Apple computer. I just can't justify spending that much money on a computer that I might not even like. :raven:

That's fair, and all their models for laptops are pricey, especially if your not a creative/professional.

But tbh everyone mentioning the restrictive "ecosystem", its not as bad as it used to be. I have iphone & iPad but i also have Samsung TV's, windows laptops, google assistants.
And it all works together fine. I can ScreenCast my iPhone to any samsung tv in the house.

There's ways to make everything work together easily :)

Archived