Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What kind of bugs? Are you experiencing the GIF bug? 

No it's a bug with the pop-up ads. They are too big for the screen so I can't click the X. Sometimes the ads don't show but the site freezes and I can't click anything. And sometimes when I click on a link, a sidebar menu pops up that is also impossible to click X on. I often have to reload the page several times to make this go away. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I had bad experience with the internet people attacking me just because my opinion is different from them. And not even on large topics, for stupid things really. So, I decided to keep it quiet. 

I was shadowing breaveheavy for a while and even had account but never commented. The song of the day challenged made me give it another try 😁

OMGGG. I love this. I'm so touched. And reading this on the day before our final episode! :crying1: I hope you choose to stay on Exhale even after the show. We have a lot of other stuff for the future! :hugs:

• Love 3
  • Leader
40 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I had bad experience with the internet people attacking me just because my opinion is different from them. And not even on large topics, for stupid things really. So, I decided to keep it quiet. 

I was shadowing breaveheavy for a while and even had account but never commented. The song of the day challenged made me give it another try 😁

@Roxxy :katycry:

Have things been better since? 

• Love 1
  • Leader
38 minutes ago, 4darkchildney said:

No it's a bug with the pop-up ads. They are too big for the screen so I can't click the X. Sometimes the ads don't show but the site freezes and I can't click anything. And sometimes when I click on a link, a sidebar menu pops up that is also impossible to click X on. I often have to reload the page several times to make this go away. 

That's odd. There are no pop-up ads on BH. Would love for you to PM me a screen shot of what you're seeing. Or you can email me at breatheheavydotcom[@]gmail.com so I can help get this sorted for you!!

• Love 1

I've been reading Breatheheavy for some years now, but I'm super new to exhale. I've creted an account once it was a requirement to read all the topics.
I think I have never posted because I always perceived this space as a news site and not a community. But, the recent changes made me wanna be a part of it.

Also, sometimes I'm a bit scared of how intense the arguments can get. Anyway, hello everyone :)

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, 4darkchildney said:

Same thing happened to me, I used to use ad*bloc (can’t do that now:chrissy:) so now I’m an exhale+ member as of today.:clicktina:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, lucaswt said:

I've been reading Breatheheavy for some years now, but I'm super new to exhale. I've creted an account once it was a requirement to read all the topics.
I think I have never posted because I always perceived this space as a news site and not a community. But, the recent changes made me wanna be a part of it.

Also, sometimes I'm a bit scared of how intense the arguments can get. Anyway, hello everyone :)

I’m also afraid if I say one wrong thing the downvotes will come for me:gloriascary:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Honestly don’t post because on the surface it may seem like things have changed, but some people are still toxic- I joined years ago... I might lurk. But I see a lot. And honestly some of these people should know better!  There really is no reason to be so rude to people in a community we supposedly grew together. Super glad to find out Lilith is gone, she was a huge reason this place was known as Exhell. There are still traces of exhell throughout the site unfortunately. A friend IRL recently deactivated their account because of the nonsense. It’s just not cool. I’ll come for the news, but sometimes these threads are just too much. 

ALSO, my name was changed without my knowledge or any notice because of an inappropriate number 🙄🙄🙄 so now my screen name just looks ridiculous. Is there a way to change your screen name that I am just missing? 

It took quite a while to post as well. I have been going on BreatheHeavy everyday since 2011 maybe. At that time, I was still going on Perez for some more general info ; but then when Breathe Heavy switched to not only Britney, but all pop and BH became my only source.(... my precious... ) But exhale felt to me like smthg majorly Britney and mainly for the original dolls at that time. Then there was the different BH format in white, with comments section which i actually liked when everyone else was missing Exhale. There I started to post and then it switched to Exhale and at first ...I have to say I found it to be a less streamlined experience.. when you are not an Exhaler it is hard to get into it ; and if you are mainly an information seeker this can be frustrating. BUT i have to admit that everyone here has been friendly, fun and engaging and if became quickly entertaining. I am definitely a baby exhale :)

• Love 1

I experience the same "bug" as 4darkchildney mentions, there is like a layer over the site and I can't do anything. I have to reload the page alot of times until a X appears to get rid of it. This happens on the main page and the first page of the comments. I am using my cellphone aswell.

• Like 2

I signed up on 2009 being a kid. Never posted and just started. I do so occasionally. I like almost everyone and I can't even recall who, but some people are too butt hurt that you don't like their favorite artists or agree with them in every sense or they get super offended cause you don't adore every single thing Britney has done. I dislike trolls and disrespectful people, but even when you express an opinion in a respectful way, they still feel pressed. 

I don't care about downvotes, but what are they for, to demonstrate someone disagreeing with you should be punished?🤔

Anyways, I like to read your points of view and always welcome divergent opinions.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lucaswt said:

Welcome! You should join us more often :yay:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block