Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

24 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If Jordan went back to being about Britney Spears and made it exclusive to her, I think people would be posting and commenting. 

Trust me, the comments still exist, there's gotta be a page like this devoted to our queen and not mediocre B's. 

I feel you boo, but that doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. @Jordan Miller has worked so hard to build what we have today, and if anything, there should be MORE participation because there are so many more topics and therefore so many more thoughts and opinions to be had. :yaknow:

All of the Britney content is still here, and even if a user wants to see Britney exclusively, there’s a button for that. :gagasmile: 
I personally love how dynamic Exhale has become, and the variety of threads we get to hangout on. :bop:

• Love 4

I use to never post and just read because I am insecure at times. Been working on my confidence and learned that someone is always going to be dragging ya in life but if ya stand strong in your opinions and willing to listen to others without reacting emotionally ya become the true winner. 

Queen Rihanna GIF

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If Jordan went back to being about Britney Spears and made it exclusive to her, I think people would be posting and commenting. 

Trust me, the comments still exist, there's gotta be a page like this devoted to our queen and not mediocre B's. 

I disagree. This place is a lot more enjoyable now. How many times can we discuss Britney’s discography? :queenie: if you want to make Britney threads you’re more than welcome to and people will comment, but the fact we can discuss all types of topics and people participate is what has made me be more active on here. I like finding out there are others who share the same interests outside our admiration for Britney. Did I always feel like this? No, but ever since I created this account in March I’ve started to notice how I enjoy it more than I did back when I was here years ago. @Jordan Miller did an amazing job building what is now the new Exhale. The old Exhale can’t come to the phone right now :peasants:

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Really good :brityes: I’ve never had the Nitro before. Is it bitter?

Hmm how can I describe it? I like it cause it reminds me of a stout beer, but unless you haven’t had that then idk. Have you ever had iced coffee plain? It’s better than that, but like creamier? If you don’t want it to be bitter they have a lot of flavored creams they add to it. Yeah I’m the worst at describing it, but it can be an acquired taste 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

I use to never post and just read because I am insecure at times. Been working on my confidence and learned that someone is always going to be dragging ya in life but if ya stand strong in your options and willing to listen to others without reacting emotionally ya become the true winner. 

Queen Rihanna GIF

Awwwe spread your wings and fly hunny chillld!! You hit the nail on the head. Exhale is a pretty special place, and there are a few bad eggs lurking in the shadows, but they’re few and far in between, and there’s A LOT of love and support to be found here. Plus you get to laugh every day and vibe with some really exceptional people.:crying1:

• Love 3

Speaking for myself,  i'm here for the news. When i read the comments i end up a litlle pissed and incredulous with all the hate in here. It's not about who we stan, i prefer Britney lorde and taylor, but what i really aprecciate is good music, i see no point in comparing who sells and who doesn't. So yeah most times i don't post or comment.

• Like 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Tprez said:

Speaking for myself,  i'm here for the news. When i read the comments i end up a litlle pissed and incredulous with all the hate in here. It's not about who we stan, i prefer Britney lorde and taylor, but what i really aprecciate is good music, i see no point in comparing who sells and who doesn't. So yeah most times i don't post or comment.

Interesting. Maybe I'm just numb to it all lol, but I feel like the majority of comments are either neutral or positive (versus negative). 

• Love 1
  • Leader
20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I disagree. This place is a lot more enjoyable now. How many times can we discuss Britney’s discography? :queenie: if you want to make Britney threads you’re more than welcome to and people will comment, but the fact we can discuss all types of topics and people participate is what has made me be more active on here. I like finding out there are others who share the same interests outside our admiration for Britney. Did I always feel like this? No, but ever since I created this account in March I’ve started to notice how I enjoy it more than I did back when I was here years ago. @Jordan Miller did an amazing job building what is now the new Exhale. The old Exhale can’t come to the phone right now :peasants:

The perfect comment exists :katycry: 

Loveeee to hear this so much. :crying2: Thank you. Glad you feel that way. I hope others do, too! I know I do. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting. Maybe I'm just numb to it all lol, but I feel like the majority of comments are either neutral or positive (versus negative). 

You 're probably right, i mostly tend to read the ones about taylor,  since lately the ones about Britney are not exactly about music release. And there is a lot of hate towards taylor in here, hence my opinion. Cumps

• Leader
1 minute ago, Tprez said:

You 're probably right, i mostly tend to read the ones about taylor,  since lately the ones about Britney are not exactly about music release. And there is a lot of hate towards taylor in here, hence my opinion. Cumps

My advice is to write something positive about Taylor! I find myself often defending her, but I like to because I'm a big fan. Better than to let the naysayers get all the real estate. :lollipop:

• Haha 1

I had bad experience with the internet people attacking me just because my opinion is different from them. And not even on large topics, for stupid things really. So, I decided to keep it quiet. 

I was shadowing breaveheavy for a while and even had account but never commented. The song of the day challenged made me give it another try 😁

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

My advice is to write something positive about Taylor! I find myself often defending her, but I like to because I'm a big fan. Better than to let the naysayers get all the real estate. :lollipop:

It's a waste of time, not even the pandemic can soften these hearts 😄 i ll keep supporting these artists from the bleachers as long as they keep feeding me good music 😄

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block