Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

• Leader
34 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

lol I used to have an account years ago

Honestly I just can't be bothered. Taking the time to register again, even tho is super simple, idk, I'm just too lazy 

Why can't you be bothered? Genuinely asking. One of my biggest goals for Exhale is to inspire guests and inactive members to engage. The more I can understand the more action I can take to turn that around :)

• Love 1

Thanks for asking! :sendinglove:

As a Britney fan, I've always been aware of BH/Exhale (Googling something Brit-related is usually what led me to this site in the past). But when the work hiatus announcement happened, I got really worried and started checking the Britney section of Exhale almost daily to see if there was any news and to find out what you guys thought of everything. It never even occurred to me to make an account until earlier this year, when I started working on a project for school about Britney (that eventually got scrapped) and was going to ask for help finding sources. I've replied to a few threads since then, but after reading Exhale as a guest for so long, most of the time I forget that I have the ability to post now. :blol:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Why can't you be bothered? Genuinely asking. One of my biggest goals for Exhale is to inspire guests and inactive members to engage. The more I can understand the more action I can take to turn that around :)

Apart from being lazy I guess sometimes I feel like I don't have anything to add, like someone said. I do like that it's not so much a music website anymore and more like a community type of thing, it's fun. Maybe I just feel old to be on a forum. Maybe. 31 is not old by any means but idk. I used to be more active when I was younger though.

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block