Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

@PokemonSpears @Roxxy @ILikeChillinWithYou

You guys are awesome :wontcry:

It really does go to show that all of us have our own stories and reasons for being here. I guess I just manufactured this idea/stereotype in my head that there was this specific type of person who posts here but of course that's turned out not to be the case. I think a-lot of that just has to do with my own real life experiences as a fan of hers, and not having anyone similar to myself to identify with. 

I think I 100% resonate with what @ILikeChillinWithYou felt initially at first as well. Though I was born in the 90's, I was really too young to experience Britney's "Prime" so i've definitely felt inferior or not qualified at times to speak on something that I did not experience myself. That's something as an NBA fan who is an active poster on basketball forums I had to get over as well. In that space there is definitely a line of thinking where if you weren't alive to experience a team or player yourself, you are therefore not fully qualified to speak on them.

That of course with the internet today and all of the things we have access to is faulty logic though. I think all the information I've gained on this website about Britney and the years I didn't follow her is testament to that. 

Honestly though, I think the cool thing is that even though Britney is on an indefinite hiatus and may not even release music again, there are still so many dedicated fans who are brought together from all types of backgrounds that still show their love and support on a daily basis. I think that's evidence of the once in a lifetime kind of performer/star she was/is. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
12 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Welcome to Exhale @martini88

As you know, our girl Britney is on a hiatus so realistically speaking, there won't be any daily Britney news when you visit. The only Britney activity you'll be seeing are her Instagram posts. ❤

But Exhale is also home to other pop music news, global news, entertainment, and community chit chat. There's a lot to keep you entertained and engaged.

See you around the threads my co-1988 fam.

happy pokemon GIF

Come to expect good Britney news, stay for the community!

:katycry: Nailed it 

• Love 1

I’ve been a member for many years but mainly lurked, my first reason for doing so is gonna sound so stupid and lazy, lol, but I’ve just never been a fan of having to login into places, almost everything requires having a damn account, now that I have a phone with Face ID, it’s like instant so logging in doesn’t bother me anymore, but honestly that was part of the reason, lol

Now onto posting, this place isn’t the most welcoming and can be extremely toxic, the negativity can feel suffocating, it’s not called Exhell for nothing. It also comes off very cliquey, u go into a thread to talk about Britney and have to scroll through a pages long convo between two other users about something else, so like someone else said, I never really felt like I would fit in. 

I also feel like my age plays a part, I’m 38 and it seems like there’s a lot of youngins on here, I find myself reading something and thinking what is that, for example can some one explain what I- means, I see it on here a lot followed by a gif or nothing or an actual sentence, what the hell is that supposed to mean, lol, that’s all pretty much it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’ve been a member for many years but mainly lurked, my first reason for doing so is gonna sound so stupid and lazy, lol, but I’ve just never been a fan of having to login into places, almost everything requires having a damn account, now that I have a phone with Face ID, it’s like instant so logging in doesn’t bother me anymore, but honestly that was part of the reason, lol

Now onto posting, this place isn’t the most welcoming and can be extremely toxic, the negativity can feel suffocating, it’s not called Exhell for nothing. It also comes off very cliquey, u go into a thread to talk about Britney and have to scroll through a pages long convo between two other users about something else, so like someone else said, I never really felt like I would fit in. 

I also feel like my age plays a part, I’m 38 and it seems like there’s a lot of youngins on here, I find myself reading something and thinking what is that, for example can some one explain what I- means, I see it on here a lot followed by a gif or nothing or an actual sentence, what the hell is that supposed to mean, lol, that’s all pretty much it.

This is funny haha

16 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I feel you.  I’m close in age and feel like this is me in here...anigif_enhanced-1878-1411529799-3.gif?ou

I generally come here to read what Jordan posts or to catch up on celeb news/gossip/numbers. 

I was a huge fan of breathe heavy back in the day and continue to be even through the evolution to what it has become today. 

So I say this not to be negative but just as a reply to the thread as someone who comes here but never posts:

Unfortunately all of the responses are problematic. Designed responses that are grasps for attention or shock value. Not to mention those responses from users who know everything about everything. 

So I can understand why fans of the site or Jordan’s style of writing keep coming back but their choice not to engage in it. 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone! I guess you could say I’ve lurked for years. I remember going to breatheheavy when it was just Britney. It’s been many moons since then. 

I think I’ve posted a few little things along the way but not much. 

I was trying when the site went to the message board thing before this came back. 

Due to this crazy virus I’m on a break from work so I have a little more time so would like to try and post more. 

I love many of the divas and love going to concerts. 

Im an Aries and will try to comment more. :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 8:37 PM, Roxxy said:

User @EasyThere with his debut album filled with controversial themes about his thoughts on Britney (2001) album, the city of Los Angeles, and Madonna's Ray of Light - sold really well and is now almost certified 4x platinum according to Moderator Soundscan. It is so far the second best selling album of 2020 behind @AlottaWarmHeart's album.

wait, what are you talking about? 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block